Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wife swap
To date, this is my only group sex session which I still remember like yesterday.
We were fairly newly married, about a year, when one of my wife's best friends from school got married. We returned to her hometown for the event and a couple of days after the wedding were invited to there new apartment. There was no furniture! Newly weds? Ehh? Just some cushions on the floor. We had a few drinks and the girls reminisced about their school days. I had noticed her friend glancing at me, but thought nothing of it, until their conversation got around to the guys that they had fooled around with at school. Her friend (Sylvia) by way of explanation reached out and slid her hand up my shorts and cupped it around my balls and rapidly stiffening cock just as she had done to some senior guy a couple of years before. Being naive, I just smiled and froze, (we were in our early twenties and I had only ever had sex or seen a girl naked once before my wife) but then slowly I noticed that her new husband and my wife were just laughing and he said, Yeah and then what did you do? Sylvia immediately replied...sucked him off there and then. Really! said my wife........dare you to show us! I literally couldn't believe it, my wife was a little drunk, we all were, but she was still very much aware of what she was saying. There I was being given the opportunity for a sexual encountered that I had only ever dreamed of. Sylvia didn't wait to be dared twice, she grabbed my shorts and pulled them down, underpants as well. My cock, no surprise was as stiff as a board, my face was bright red with embarrassmnet . I lay back and let her gobble me up like she had been wanting to for years, eyes closed , but I could hear my wife and Sylvia's hubby (Erik) giggling and egging her on. My eyes were rolling at the enormous pleasure, but still a little concerned as to how my wife would react as it suddenly went quiet, my fears were allayed as I opened my eyes and saw Sylvia's hubby had moved over and started to kiss her..passionately...his hand was swiftly inside her top massaging her ample tits (something Sylvia was lacking in) Of the many thoughts rushing through my head I decided that this had to go on, I put my own hand down Sylvia's t'shirt, she had no bra on and her nipples were erect and huge compared to the size of her tits. I knew that I could not hold back my orgasm for long as Sylvia's tongue and lips were thrusting all over my cock. As I let out an almighty gasp I exploded inside her mouth, it was one of those memorable orgasms that seemed to just go on and on. Sylvia kept on licking and sucking as I softened. As I looked around Erik was gleefully pumping my wife for all he was worth whilst holding onto a pair of magnificent tits that he did not otherwise have the chance to enjoy. My wife told me after that he had started by tit fucking her, but she was so intrigued by his long thin cock that she asked him to put it in her pussy. Meanwhile, I thought in for a penny....so I asked Sylvia if I could kiss her pussy, without a word she whipped off her clothes and sat legs wide apart on my face and as I got busy in the delight of a fresh and very moist pussy she continued to suck and lick my cock like she had never seen one before. As she gyrated on my face I could feel her starting to cum and her intensity on my cock lessened, until she suddenly sat bolt upright and screamed like a banshee with the most extreme pleasure.
By this time we were of course all naked and as the girls looked at each other they seemed to instinctively know that each wanted to swap back to their own hubby. Erik and I sat on our cushions as jointly instructed and our respective wives came and sat in front of us. We kissed and cuddled and as we were both getting stiff again, our wife's rode each of us in unison. Any guilt that I felt about being sucked and licking another woman melted away as my wife bounced and stared into my eyes. I thought, yeah, your tits are much better.
To this day I suspect it was a school girl fantasy of their's that they made come true on that very special night. bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
nice

If this reply breaks our rules please 
dickourie
Hot story. Too bad it only happened once.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
......But sometimes once is the only chance you have.....and you mad great use of it! Bravo!!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes,I vividly remember opening my eyes and feeling a sudden pang of jealousy when I saw my wife passionately kissing Erik whilst he had his hand down her blouse and was busy! Fortunately, I immediately realized that if I said anything, then this wonderful BJ (which my wife wasn't and still isn't really all that into) would stop. So, yes closed my eyes again and just enjoyed something which is still a very fond memory.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great write of a real, fun party. Thanks for it. What a happy reunion for you all. Did you meet (and get) up again?
Any other interesting stories from your lady's student or other life? If so, would like to hear.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What an AWESOME story!!! LOVE it!!!! THANKS!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nice
real hot. got me hard jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wife Swap...hubby Swap!!!!
Thanks for all the views and comments. Good news, last night was my wife's birthday and as we reminisced about the past...I finally brought up the subject that we hadn't talked about for some thirty years. Lets just say, her perspective of that nights events were something of an eye-opener! I'm going to have to re-tell the story from her point of view, turns out I was even more naive than I thought! LOL

dickourie
Can't wait to read it!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hubby Swap....
So, posted the updated story from my wife's view..Quite the eye opener for me....Its quite long...Enjoy! jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
raspberry

1Fine_ass
Sounds to me like your wife and her friend knew all along what was going to happen...lucky boy bounce

domodomo69
Hot story. I think I can certainly relate to the "innocence " of youth that you felt. Glad you let your inhibitions go...life is for living. thumbup1

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Thanks "69" Totally agree..Carp Diem...and all that!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Facebook !
Facebook message sent !!!!! raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
jerk

1Fine_ass
dildo Has there been a Fb reply? Think a reunion is well over due bounce

domodomo69
Well? This hot story has to go on ...LOL

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Very excited!
So, after contact has been made via the wonders of Facebook, my wife has invited Sylvia to come and visit this summer....She is no longer married to Erik, marriage only lasted about two years, has since re-married very happily for fifteen and now separated? I know, I only get so much info LOL. No idea whether anything will or wont happen , but at least there is hope...fingers crossed. thumbup
I will keep you all posted.... bounce (just cos I really like 'em)

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
heres hoping for more fun

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Invitation Accepted !
So, after seemingly weeks of chat, Sylvia will be coming to visit Julie and I in August for 6 days. As I've said to a few of you privately Sylvia's marriage to Erik only lasted a couple of years. She then moved to California where she re-married for fifteen years and is now single again. As to how that changes or enhances the dynamic between us, who knows, it has been a long time. On the upside, the morning after her confirmation of visiting I did get about a one minute BJ from Julie which as we know is a rarity! We also both sunbathed on our deck in the nude later that day which is not uncommon for me, but it has been a while since Julie did. So perhaps there is something stirring? Oh well, just 82 days till I find out....not that I'm counting you understand, LOL Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Doug
raspberry jerk

dickourie
onecunningstunt said: So, after seemingly weeks of chat, Sylvia will be coming to visit Julie and I in August for 6 days. As I've said to a few of you privately Sylvia's marriage to Erik only lasted a couple of years. She then moved to California where she re-married for fifteen years and is now single again. As to how that changes or enhances the dynamic between us, who knows, it has been a long time. On the upside, the morning after her confirmation of visiting I did get about a one minute BJ from Julie which as we know is a rarity! We also both sunbathed on our deck in the nude later that day which is not uncommon for me, but it has been a while since Julie did. So perhaps there is something stirring? Oh well, just 82 days till I find out....not that I'm counting you understand, LOL Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Doug
raspberry jerk

Sounds like something's up. The wife getting frisky and sunbathing in the nude. I'd say she's planning a 3some and wants to look her "all over" best when Sylvia arrives. Get lots of rest cuz you're going to need all your energy to satisfy them both.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sunbathing nude outside is something. Especially when she has been more restrained about that. Your wife is keen about things erotic. And a rare BJ, too. Something is definitely stirring ( not only your cock) and afoot for August. It will be hot and with Sylvia without a man in her bed, at least, all the time, presumably, she could well be looking to have cock in her for a lot of time. You will be a busy boy with two to amuse and keep satisfied especially if they arouse each other to even greater heights. Tell us the happs.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

Sounds like something's up. The wife getting frisky and sunbathing in the nude. I'd say she's planning a 3some and wants to look her "all over" best when Sylvia arrives. Get lots of rest cuz you're going to need all your energy to satisfy them both

Its a lovely thought, but given that she was somewhat hoodwinked the first time around, I don't know, but then again without a "another man" perhaps she is more comfortable. Bottom line is I'm too scared to ask LOl in case I spoil anything...74 days, but who's counting.... happydance

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Just 48 days.....
So, just 48 days, the girls have chatted a couple of times and Julie is most definitely acting a LOT sexier recently. Nudity indoors and out, loud moans during orgasms (no more BJs, but hey). I tried asking about their conversations and if "that night" was talked about. "Not in so many words, but she did ask after you're package" jerk But added "Don't think you two can go off and have sex behind my back"...Wouldn't dare was my coy response...followed by "What if she wants to give me a BJ ? seeing as she is the guest and all? " You'll be lucky"........Oh I really hope so (to myself, not out loud) thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
18 Days......
Going to have to stop jerk so much...There will be nothing left drool

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
New story......
Oh yes baby! We have a new story...will post at the end of the week after Sylvia has gone home...... bounce jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Here it is....... tongue

1Fine_ass
Awesome...thx
Great news on the reunion..had to re-read the originals...came twice LOL... thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wife Swap/Hubby Swap...The reunion, Final chapter!

Now posted, sorry for the delay

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds