Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exhibitionist
My wife is an exhibitioniat and we want to expose her tits in public. Hopefully her pussy to.

She will be wearing sheer tops and always has erect nipples. To expose her pussy she will wear short skirts and bend over or sit and spread her legs.

We will take precautions to keep children from seeing and don't want her exposure to be blatant.

I'll want to take pictures to post here but realize that picture taking can draw attention and make what would normally be an accidental tit or pussy viewing into something staged leading to unwanted attention.

Does anyone have any tips from experience or stories to share regarding this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
pinklady3
you could try a nude beech or let someone take photos of her . smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exhibitionist
Thank you. I plan to take pictures myself and unfortunately there are no nude beaches near or far. While out and someone asks to take pictures, well that's something we haven't thought about. We think we would say yes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fmeplz said: Thank you. I plan to take pictures myself and unfortunately there are no nude beaches near or far. While out and someone asks to take pictures, well that's something we haven't thought about. We think we would say yes.

You need a good camera with a telephoto.

Set her up in a way she can flash and you will be able to get pictures of her and maybe her voyeurs too.

An SLR type camera with a 300mm lens would do a good job for you.

29manchu
tips
At home, do not close your curtains at all. If you seem to be shy when you walk around in panties or naked then you will not feel comfortable in public. In the outside world there are no curtains to close. Remember that.

Willbiff
If you're out. Do what me and the wife do
Accidently lol leave the curtains open of the hotel room.
Either she can change cloths come out of the shower or you two can really have some fun and get into it right there with the window open
We've done this and wow is it horny haveing a total stranger watching you with your wife.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Neighbors
29manchu said: At home, do not close your curtains at all. If you seem to be shy when you walk around in panties or naked then you will not feel comfortable in public. In the outside world there are no curtains to close. Remember that.

Sunday night she stood only dressed in high heels in our picture window. Her feet were on the window sill and she stretched herself into spread eagle position. Childless but nosy neighbors got an eye full. She was blindfolded and when I told her they were watching she didn't get down.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
mmmmm this post is making my cock wet,i love people seeing the mrs naked or getting a look up her short skirt when we go out jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Oh my, welcome to the world of exhibitionism. I love it, love it, love it. Like most people, I started off slowly in my younger years and got progressively bolder. Everyone has their own comfort level and you will just have to find yours. My favorite thing is to flash truckers. During spring and summer, we go out driving the highways and I flash tits and sometimes pussy while listening to the CB radio. The hotel idea someone suggested is also a favorite of mine. We will get a first floor motel room and leave the curtains partially open and I walk around partially naked, then play on the bed for anyone passing by. Other ideas include leaving the curtain partially open on a dressing room, especially if the hubbys and boyfriends are along with their lady and standing around near the rooms. Bending over in malls and stores in short skirts is always good. Loose tops with a shelf bra that give support but does not cover the boobs is great when you can bend over around people and they can see right down your shirt. Or leave an extra button or two open on a button up blouse to "accidentally" give people an eyeful. There are so many ways to flash it is limited only by your imagination and whether you want it to appear accidental or blatant. Experiment and find out what turns you on the most. Think of the fun you will have just learning LOL. Good luck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby here. If you want to flash lots of people, trains are a good way. If the train is going slow, up hill, plenty of viewers, with no awkwardness of people coming up to you. Apart from that, accidental flashing in change rooms. Sometimes I will walk in on my wife and open the change room door or curtain if there are people outside, always with her knowing beforehand. When we were moving out of our old house, I know my wife "Accidentally" got caught naked by a few different tradesmen, coming out of the shower or just being naked in the house.
I think her favourite is when shoe shopping (what woman doesn't like that). She uses the opportunity to give some up close pussy flashes to young innocent salesmen.

sscd
Caught
Be careful with motel curtains. We leave ours open about an inch or two. Anyone who see's us will have to actually look through the one inch gap. If anyone complains, it's "OMG. We thought they were closed. This is so embarrassing." No one has complained, yet.
In most states it is illegal to intentionally expose yourself. Intent is hard to prove but wide open curtains would make it easier to prove. Have fun but be careful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite places
love good places to try Dressing rooms.. a Walmart or a finer store I had some fun in a Macy's here near the Pentagon. cell phones take great pictures.. also in between racks of clothes in a store they stack them so close together rest rooms in a car in a parking lot at a mall there are so many good places wish I was nearby to help you I have relatives in Orlando and would be glad to snap pictures for you the next time I come down..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
exhibitionist
My wife would get so turned on when she exposed herself. there was a gay park and it had a lot of activity there. We fucked and sucked and damn those gays guys sure were interested in pussy all the sudden. she looks great from behind. turns me on as well but it is scary and now with iphones and smart phones. She is a high school teacher so we go out of town.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
GF and I did this for over 30 years. She always dressed "slutty" when we went out. No undies, lo cut top skirt or dress. We had our fav bar we went to. LIttle neighborhood bar. Usually Monday nites so not real busy...just llocals.
We sat at bar on tall bar stools facing each other as we drank and chit chatted. My hands on her thighs inching her hem up til even I could see her pussy. Men would peek over my shoulder or around me to see her pussy, too. She'd tug it down and I 'd ease it back up.
I cud even run my fingers up her slit and feel the wetness.
Sometimes she's stand at my side and I'd ease her hem up til I cud finger fuck her. We left many puddles on those bar stools and the floor. We often leave and she'd have big wet spot on back of her skirt.

To git her more in the mood, wen she sliding out of the truck to go in bar, I'd push her back in, push her onto her back, hike up her already short skirt and lick and suck her pussy and clit. Bring right to climax. The pull her out of truck and say, "ok, lets go"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
doneitall1969 said: My wife would get so turned on when she exposed herself. there was a gay park and it had a lot of activity there. We fucked and sucked and damn those gays guys sure were interested in pussy all the sudden. she looks great from behind. turns me on as well but it is scary and now with iphones and smart phones. She is a high school teacher so we go out of town.

Mine was a teacher, too. We did parks all the time. Cruisy parks with gays. Yes, the like to watch u fuck and suck on blanket in remote spot. Sometime they might ask if they cud join.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here
Be careful out in Public-----We go to the woods---but have to be careful There TOO! Best at a SEX Resort--or Club ! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Camera
Also be careful with ALL the Cameras around NOW. ESP. at Malls or Walmart. We used to go to the dressing rooms, get Naked,and leave the door open a little. But as you know---Cameras ALL over the store and the Parking lot! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fmeplz said: Thank you. I plan to take pictures myself and unfortunately there are no nude beaches near or far. While out and someone asks to take pictures, well that's something we haven't thought about. We think we would say yes.

u don't need NUDE beaches. Have her lie on back, knees up. Feet flat. Have just a beach cover-up on. Choose location where noa!otof ppl caneseeher but anyone "down beach" can. She can drop her k ees if kids looking

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife and I have done hundreds of motels in our travels all with wide open window curtains. First floor room, TV on, mutual masturbation with open ejaculation. Parks, beaches, mostly tourist towns also hundreds of out door orgasms and not flashes. Hours of exhibition. Best advise is do it together as a couple. If the woman seems into the action voyeurs will watch but no calls or cops. We do not use a camera as a prop we just touch, lick, get into the act as long as we can. Attracted a lot of male masturbation, in a park got 13 in an afternoon in FL.
Women seem to like to watch, some even talking with us as we jerked each other. Summers cumming, lets do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoothie 2002 said: Also be careful with ALL the Cameras around NOW. ESP. at Malls or Walmart. We used to go to the dressing rooms, get Naked,and leave the door open a little. But as you know---Cameras ALL over the store and the Parking lot! Smoothie

Yes, exactly, CCTV has changed things greatly for exhibitionists and even my wife and I got caught out twice due to unseen cameras. Luckily the security gave us a warning and told us to get out of there, but it could have been tricky if they detained us. I have friends in the security industry and they tell me of some funny things they see when people think there are no cameras around.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
YES ! YES !
Just what we have been Saying! Best to go to a SEX Club or Resort! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Agree
Smoothie 2002 said: Just what we have been Saying! Best to go to a SEX Club or Resort! Smoothie

I hate to but I have to agree. Too many camera's everywhere. Can't scratch or pick your nose anymore.

sscd
lamihot said:
Smoothie 2002 said: Also be careful with ALL the Cameras around NOW. ESP. at Malls or Walmart. We used to go to the dressing rooms, get Naked,and leave the door open a little. But as you know---Cameras ALL over the store and the Parking lot! Smoothie

Yes, exactly, CCTV has changed things greatly for exhibitionists and even my wife and I got caught out twice due to unseen cameras. Luckily the security gave us a warning and told us to get out of there, but it could have been tricky if they detained us. I have friends in the security industry and they tell me of some funny things they see when people think there are no cameras around.

Was going to do a hallway dare at our hotel in DC until bt pointed out the camera. He says there are cameras everywhere there bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
We REMEMBER the "Good Old days"------Before all the Cameras---We used to strip Naked in the store--and see "How Far away from our Stuff,we could get"-- Mqybe two or three Isles---One time we didn't SEE a Lady come-in---we were both Naked when she walked around the isle BUT she was COOL----in fact--she came back to WATCH Dancer Play with my Dick! LOL Smoothie .

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds