Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Labia preference
Just wondering what type of labia the NN guys like more. Do big lips do it for you or do you prefer smaller more compact lips. Me, I love a big set of lips. My wife has spoiled me. I love watching her big pussy lips grip my cock. They feel so much different than a smaller set. Curious to read the answers on this subject. thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
45funcpl
Labia
More is Better! like my sexy wife!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I like all sorts of pussies but my favorite are the big outer lips that almost hide the inner lips. They look like pretty peaches and I love gently pulling them apart to get what's inside.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely Enlarged Lips
I had the fortune to meet a women with very big pussy lips, used to drive me crazy. I would spend ages licking her pussy and sucking on the folds of soft skin. In the 69 position I had to work hard not to cum as I found it so erotic. Just looking up and seeing her long quivering lips did it for me, that and cumming on her pussy and then masturbating her using my spunk as a lubricant.
I think that answers your question.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
You sound a lot like me visualite. LOL....I have had the pleasure of being with women with both types of labia and I gota admit, Big puffy outer lips and long soft inner lips are awesome!! Add a big clit to the mix (my wife) and it is pure heaven!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Amy ladies with 'hidden' lips that you don't see unless she spreads her legs might be getting worried about the answers, so let me say that that's what I like. And plenty of pubic hair adds to the mystique and excitement.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big is best
Nice big hanging pussy lips with a nice swollen clit is where it's at for sure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The bigger the better also love a massive clit

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've had girlfriends at both ends of the spectrum. One had almost no inner or outer labia just a small shallow crease and hole, another had inner labia so big they came out of her daisy duke shorts when she sat on my motorcycle. Hers hung out at least two and a half inches from her outer lips. I prefer something between these two extremes but if I have to pick I would definitely pick extra labia over almost no labia.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never having been with anyone other than my wife can't comment per say. But I do like large ones. I love licking & sucking on them. I can pull like 2-3 inches of hers & suck them back into my mouth !!
yahoo happydance

TheViper
Love big juice lips, love neat and tidy totally hidden lips. Lust love pussies!
(Prefer them all to be nicely trimmed up though smile )

stiffn
I love totally nude shaved, almost no there sort of pussy lips - love to have a naked, uncluttered view of my cock head squeezing between them blushing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love big and meaty lips and definitely shaved bare!

dodger
Labia Preference
Love big suckable pussy lips, sucking them into your mouth and nibbling them, also watching them grip your cock as you fuck then dripping with cum after mmmmm tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yum i do love long meaty lips to suck on,the more the better

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big engourged lips are the best. Probably why i spend so much time down there getting the blood flowing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOVE long lips.
Feel so good on my face

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Large lips
I love lips that are so big they fill your mouth. I love to be made to suck them. I like them to be hidden among masses of hair. I could lick them until it's time for the piss to flow then they'll need cleaning for sure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both
I LOVE all kitties regardless of the size of the labia. I do have slight preference for smooth, slightly puffy outer labia with the inner labia just peeking out. However I have had some most wonderful experiences with some ladies that have very large inner labia hanging an inch or more beyond the outer labia. More than anything I LOVE a larger clitoris.

SM61
love all kinds check out our pics if you like big lips

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like big lips and I can not lie. You other brothers may deny . . .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think all lips are hot in their own way but I do like my wifes juicy meaty lips...incredible to lick and play with.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like the labia slightly exposed (outie) and a little on the fleshier side!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't know what "kind" I have but I think mine is meaty haha! Sometimes too meaty for my own good. It always prints out of my leggings!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
missystyle said: I don't know what "kind" I have but I think mine is meaty haha! Sometimes too meaty for my own good. It always prints out of my leggings!

That is my favorite kind......I love seeing a sillouette of a pussy in leggings, tights, bikinis or whatever.....My wifes pussy always shows up when she wears stuff like that...I catch guys looking all the time. lol

dodger
missystyle said: I don't know what "kind" I have but I think mine is meaty haha! Sometimes too meaty for my own good. It always prints out of my leggings!

missystyle never to meaty wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm not really that particular on labia size. I am more interested in the lady herself. If she likes sex and know how to please a man, what does labia size have to do with anything. I do like hair and a hard clit though smile. Labia size is like cock size - you take what you goit and make it work !!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love big lips
An ex G/F of mine had really long lips and I loved playing with them, sucking them, they were fantastic. She also had a large clit and was naturally void of pubes too, a real bonus for me as I love them bald.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
leaf67 said: I'm not really that particular on labia size. I am more interested in the lady herself. If she likes sex and know how to please a man, what does labia size have to do with anything. I do like hair and a hard clit though smile. Labia size is like cock size - you take what you goit and make it work !!

I agree that you take what you got and make it work but I was straight forward about the question. I was just wondering what other men "preferred". In my experience, the long inner lips feel a lot different than smaller ones. especialy if a woman shaves and there is a bit of stubble. The long lips wrapped around your cock shield the stubble from rubbing your cock. Perhaps you haven't had the pleasure of sliding your cock into a woman with big lips. As far as clits go, I love a big hard clit. My wifes is one of the best in my opinion.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I always think it's best to make the most of what she has been born with !

mrjigglepants
I love a set of big thick hanging lips. Preferably both inner and outer. I was with a girl for a while and she had the longest, lowest hanging lips I'd ever seen. I chewed on those bad boys at every chance I got and covered them in cum just as often. So so so sexy.