Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Medical kink
Hi
I have this real thing for having an intimate medical inspection . I love the idea of being on a medical board with my legs open and have a load of men dressed as Doctors looking between my legs . Then carrying out an internal including my cunt and my anus . Using medical tools and fingers . Then the would masturbate me and watch me done . Then they would come over my cunt . Am I sick . I would love to do this or just talk about it .
Anyone else like me ?
xx

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just in case you didn't know, I am a medical doctor in real life. Dr. Horny at your service ma'am

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started

.....yes you are definately sick....you need desperatly to step into my office so I can give you a very through examination .....I have several things I would like to explore with you....just lay back and I shall do my best to make you feel better.... smile smile rolleyes

Markot83
I think I got medical fetish too and that's probably comes from some childhood experiences in hospital.

I haven't experienced it yet but I would be excited with the idea of having very thorough rectal exam especially by female doctor. I'm aware though that in reality it wouldn't probably be as arousing as in fantasy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sexy
just the thought of having a sexy mature lady at me disposal..is very sexy..
getting you to strip...then observing those beautiful boobs...and luscious pussy...
after pulling and prodding the lips i would see you are wet and glazed eyes telling me you want more..
and the bulge in my pants telling you you also want some extra special treatment..
not sick..just a horny lady with a horny body
raspberry redeyes

gee152
s wanting to fuck nurses count as a medical fetish, especially in their uniforms mmmmmmmmmmm lol

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
If you are willing to allow these strangers to subject you to an internal examination and will help you in your fantasy then why not try and fulfil your dream ! happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Medical Kink
I've had two experiences of this type...

When I was in college, I participated in a medical trial which required vaginal ultrasounds each month for 6 months. On the last one, I was told that the Research Team had other Medical Professionals on site that they were sharing their stu work with, and would I mind them observing my ultrasound? I agreed. To my surprise 5 individuals entered the small examining room, joining me and the Ultrasound Tech. My legs were is stirrups and I was spread wide open, with a drape over my pelvis, open only to the technician. The 5 people stood at the top of the exam table by my head and observed the ultrasound screen as the technician moved the probe around inside of me. As any woman knows, this is not typically not an erotic experience, but it certainly was an unusual one, under these circumstances!

The second one was more personal and more comfortable. I was at my personal physician's office and he was giving me a breast examination. He commented that he noticed I don't have any tan lines. I explained that I prefer not to wear clothing when it's not necessary, including outside. He kept the medical line of questioning open by asking if I use sunscreen as a protective measure. I do and shared my concern about skin cancer relative to my choices. We continued our discussion with me lying topless on the exam table. He asked were I spend time nude outdoors, asking if I go to the local Swingers club, which I was unfamiliar with, being relatively new to the area. He seemed to know something about it, but we didn't discuss it long. He told me that I could sit up, which I did, not closing my exam gown. We talked a few minutes longer as I explained that I enjoy going to a nudist club about an hour away, with which he was unfamiliar. I told him a little more about that and about my years as a nudist. I noticed that he didn't instruct me to pull my gown back over my tits, so I left them on display until he was ready to leave the room, after a little more discussion about medications and such. He was never unprofessional, but I got the impression that he was enjoying the visit as much as I. He's now retired and my new physician is a female, but I always look back fondly on that experience with him. It keeps the Medical Kink thing alive in my mind, happily.