Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking
Iam a 69yo widow who looking to renew my sex life.Like to meet anice guy with a big cock.Have lot of friends but a lot of them gave up on sex.I do have a male friend who I see now and then,he is the one thats takes my pic,I like him but he has a small cock and would love to have a bigger on.My husband and I did a lot of swinging in the past and would love to do that again it was so much fun.I live in Minnesota. Jane

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex
I'd like to come down and see if I can make you cum hard like you deserve,I'm 36 8 inch dick and loves pussy and enjoy making sure that my partner cums just as much as I

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hello
Two one eight two two one 2078

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slideonmycock111 said: I'd like to come down and see if I can make you cum hard like you deserve,I'm 36 8 inch dick and loves pussy and enjoy making sure that my partner cums just as much as I

Are you serious? ... the post is five years old and the lady has not been on here for almost three years scared ... maybe she is no longer with us. So you might have a longer trip than you thought grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jane, I understand your desire . . . . I am a 70 year old male married for 50 years. I took an early retirement to take care of my wife who has many medical issues and no longer wants sex . . . . I don't feel it is fair to ask her for something she no longer desires . . . and yet I am healthy and still desire sex . . . I joined NN to fill the gap and to stay physically and sexually active . . . the old if you don't use it you lose it concept . . . . while NN fills my immedisate needs . . . . I do long for the real touch . . . iot has been five years since I have been with a woman and I find myself thinking about sex workers . . . to just have a real experience one more time . . . . is that wrong? . . . . my wife needs me and I will never leave her . . . but I still want some real sex before I can no longer have it . . . do you understand? . . . just wondering what everyone thinks/feels

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds