Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
guys need educating
on taking horny shots here, l hate to inform you all, but some of your cock shots get a bit boring, lm sure many other would agree that you should mix it up a bit, l myself love a great arse shot...and l do love to see a dude coming, but l know you don't like sharing your faces, so the arses will have to do *lix*

If this thread breaks our rules please 
George061
I think you're right Licks. Guys definitely do not have the sense of the erotic, at least not as much as the ladies. I'm not lookin to share a warm shower with a guy, but I do see the photos.

There's a guy I bumped into on the forum, LordBaltimore SirLordReliant LordRebellion, or something; what a great profile photo. I looked at that and thought ... Jezz, I'D do that guy! I'm sure there are more too.

I'm glad you mentioned this Licks; here I thought I was just reacting to photos of guys like a normal straight guy. I think the girls are way sexier overall. Thanks for making me see that isn't it at all; I'm just suppressing my gayness.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
LittleMascara88
I love cocks, and I love seeing them from every angle. HOWEVER, I do wish guys would take their undies/pants off or open them for the cock shot. I know there's an opening in boxers and pajamas, but don't stick just the shaft out for a picture. Let me see the whole thing!

Maybe I'm just a weirdo. It just doesn't do it for me.

Other than that, the cock shots here have been really doing it for me! grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
LittleMascara88 said: I love cocks, and I love seeing them from every angle. HOWEVER, I do wish guys would take their undies/pants off or open them for the cock shot. I know there's an opening in boxers and pajamas, but don't stick just the shaft out for a picture. Let me see the whole thing!

Maybe I'm just a weirdo. It just doesn't do it for me.

Other than that, the cock shots here have been really doing it for me! grin

Thanks for the advice...

In my case I used a cock shot because it was convenient and seemed to be the going thing. My body is average & certainly not awesome to look at.

Some of us maybe don't have great faces... or perhaps don't think we are photogenic, like women are.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds