Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My Fantasies - with help of Stories from NN
I never really wanted to be "gangbanged" until I read this story and I got Wet thinking about Her Experience "securing contracts" wink

just_perving

black meat

27-Dec-05
23:55

it's taken me over a month of pleading but i finally got my wife to tell you about the gang bang that she had in her own words:

It’s taken a while but I’ve finally managed to find some time to tell you about my “gang-bang” with 5 Americans way back in November. My boss told me that I’d need to be willing to spend the night at the penthouse suite of the hotel they were staying in & that I’d get triple the normal “bonus”. I was a little hesitant when he said that there were five of them but he convinced me when he said that 4 of the five were under 40 & looked trim & fit. The fifth was the president of the company & although he was fit for his age, apparently he was around 65 years of age.

I put on some sexy black lingerie (a crotchless sheer bodysuit) and matching high heels with a nice short skirt & sexy black blouse. As hubby now knew my “secrets”, I got him to drive me to the hotel. He told me that I looked really hot & wished me luck. Just as I exited the car, he mentioned that he’d recently bought a packet of condoms & had put them in my handbag. I thanked him but didn’t have the heart to tell him that I’d agreed to do them bareback. My boss was just inside the entrance of the hotel & looked very impressed with my outfit as we headed up in the lift to the top floor. He had to put the penthouse suite’s card in the lift to make it possible to get there.

The plan was to have drinks served & let the guys “check me out” to see if I looked as though I would satisfy their needs. I must admit that I wasn’t expecting what I saw when the door was opened for me. Three of the guys (including the boss) were dark-skinned – I’d never fucked a black man before but the tingling that I was already feeling in my crotch indicated that I was most willing. Our drink time went well & I tried hard not to have too much this time as I wanted to remember what happened! My boss excused himself after about half an hour telling them that he’d see them in the morning. He had neglected to tell me that he was going to leave me on my own with five strangers!

Just before he left, he whispered in my ear to “have fun” and to try & secure the contract for him as it hadn’t been fully finalised yet. With that, he departed & I was left wondering what was going to happen next. I didn’t have to wait long as the boss informed the others that he was taking me to his bedroom to “try me out”. I was a little disappointed that my first black cock was going to be so old but it isn’t as if I had much choice, so I let him guide the way.

I won’t bore you with the next few minutes as it was simply spent removing clothing. He wanted me to stay in my bodystocking & heels, so I complied. He removed his jocks while he was facing away from me & I got the shock of my life when he turned around. There was the largest cock that I had ever seen in my entire life & it was as hard as a rock! He saw my surprised look & said that it was 11 inches long – I had no reason to doubt him. Let’s just say that the next half hour consisted of the best fucking of my life. He might have been older than I may have chosen in a guy but he was an expert fuck. I honestly lost count of the number of orgasms I had – lots of smaller ones joined together, followed my one gigantic shuddering climax made me shake from head to toe. Just as I thought that he was finally losing some steam, he tensed & a massively large amount of cum was suddenly filling my pussy. By the time we returned to the group (he told me to stay in my bodysuit), I could barely walk as my legs felt like they were made of jelly.

The next couple of hours went in a blur as I experienced my first genuine gang-bang. All of my holes were pounded almost continuously & by the end of it, I had dobs of cum all over my naked body. (The bodysuit had been ripped off my body when they realised that although it was crotchless, some material still covered my anus!) Although I was sore from head to toe, I had just managed to have the naughtiest fun of my life & I had sperm leaking out of every hole & even running down my chin. The boss had fucked me up the arse as well, so I was rather tender down there as nothing that big had ever been plunged up me before. His cock was the largest of the bunch & the others (both black & white) were all of an “average” size (around 6 inches). I’m kinda glad as 5 cocks of the monster size could have done me some permanent damage!

As requested, I stayed the night. I shared the king-sized bed with the boss & we had some genuine sleep prior to him wanting to fuck me at about 5am. My arse was his hole of choice but when I told him how sore it was, he agreed to fuck me vaginally but still wanted to cum up my arse. He achieved this by withdrawing just before orgasm & them pushing his cock head against my anus. As it was, he pushed too hard & the entire cock head entered me as I felt him starting to cum! Gee, my arse was sore now! After my morning shower, my company was requested for breakfast & I was asked to remain naked. They seemed to get some amusement out of seeing the waiters’ faces when they saw me sitting totally naked at the table! I was past embarrassment & just let them have a good perve. My lips were on display, as I had trouble keeping my legs together after the pounding that I had received. At least cum was no longer seeping out!

Although the guys wanted to fuck me again before I left, I managed to convince them to settle for blowjobs as long as I promised to swallow! I very rarely swallow but I figured that it would be less painful than having my pussy & arse fucked again. They were impressed when I did exactly as promised. I’m just glad that our previous night’s activities had left them somewhat depleted in the sperm area & I didn’t have to swallow “gallons”. My boss arrived just after 10am & before I phoned my hubby to pick me up, he offered to drop me at home. I accepted. I put my skirt & top on but the bodysuit was ruined, so I left it on the floor. On the way, he told me that the “private chat” that he had that morning with the president involved signing all of the necessary paper work to make his contract with them official. He thanked me for my assistance & handed me another envelope as I left the car. I was expecting triple ($3000) but when hubby & I opened it inside the house, it contained two wads; one of $3000 & the other $2000 that with a hand-written “thank you” from the president who I had spent the night with. I was quite touched (& very sore). Hubby ran me a nice bath & I recovered in there for the next half an hour or so before retiring for a nice afternoon snooze.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like this one too....

luvdoinit

19-Jun-07
20:00

Several years ago, my husband and I went into an adult theatre in Colorado. We decided to go in a video booth,watch a few videos and fool around a bit. After a few minutes we heard a scratching coming from the wall next to us. Upon looking closer, we could see a hole in the wall and someones fingers were sticking through and scratching to get our attention. Shotly after that the fingers withdrew and a hard cock came through the hole. I had never seen anything like that and was somewaht suprised. I was already in a state of turn on due to our fooling around and without thinking I did something I would not normally think of doing, I started playing with this guys cock. It was such a turn on, me jerking this unknown cock off with one hand and jerking my husband's cock with the other. He also had his had down my pants fingering my, by then, very wet and hot pussy. I jerked the other guys cock until he shot a load all over my hand and on the floor at my feet. Wow, was I hot! I rubbed the cum in my hand all over his cock until it wnet limp.
Then, I really did something I never thought I would do. I pulled my pants down, bent over and backed my pussy up to the hole in the wall. I very quickly felt his warm tounge through the hole licking my raging hot pussy.
My husband pulled his pants down and I started sucking his hard cock while getting my pussy licked through the glory hole by a stranger that I had just jacked off. I was so hot that I came sevral times and my husband blew his load in my mouth and on my face. I couldn't believe I had done just done all of that. Im usually very conservative and proper. I pulled my wet panties and pants back up and cleaned the cum from my face. We waited a bit, not knowing what to do. After a bit we heard the door slam in the booth next to us. We waited a bit longer and then slipped out. We were still so turned on that we had a very long and hot bout of wild sex in our motel. Nothing like that has ever happened again and if it were to be planned, I don't think I could do it. It was just so spontaneous. Anyway that is our one and only experience with a glory hole. Some lucky guy not only got jacked off but got to lick some hot, turned on pussy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I could see this happening to me......

Belladawn

Sloppy sex!!

19-Mar-14
00:35

My husband and I towed one of our classic cars to a classic car show we had never attended before. We did not know many of the exhibitors. It was hot and I drank some bottled water and a couple of beers. Pretty soon I had to piss. My husband was deep in a conversation about a comparison between his motor and another. I headed off to find a bathroom. The show was in a large park and I could not find the public restrooms. A lot of the people were staying in trailers around the fringes of the parks. I stopped and asked some guys where the rest room was. They said it was a long distance and to use theirs in their trailer. I was so relieved. When I exited the bathroom three of them were sitting inside the trailer on the couches. They started chatting me up, offered me a cold beer and told me how good looking I was. I admit it. I am gullible when I am complimented, especially when I was in my 50's because it seemed like I was getting awfully old. I was wearing a short skirt and a tight Tee. My nipples gave me away as they hardened and poked through the fabric of my Tee. It did not go unnoticed and one of the guys said "I think she likes us" which drew a hearty laugh from the rest. I finished my beer and excused myself to go, but I let them talk me into one more. There was no way I could sit across from two of these guys without flashing my panties. And they noticed and commented on my "pink panties." I was a little buzzed and I spread my legs a little to give them a really good look. Why I did that I will never know, but things progressed quickly. The guy next to me put his arm around me and pulled me closely as he slipped his hand between my legs. His fingers slipped past my pantie and into my very wet pussy. I was now on my back with my legs spread as one of the guys went down on me. Between his fingers and his tongue he had my nectar flowing, soaking my tiny panties and the couch cushion beneath him. Finally one of the guys pulled me to my feet, turned me round, pushed my skirt up around my hips and entered by pussy from behind. My pussy was so wet it was making sloppy noises much to the delight of the onlookers as I took it hard doggy style. The guy grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and increased the urgency of the rhythmic pounding I was taking. Then I felt his cock stiffen and he drove it deep inside where it exploded in one burst of cum after another. I could feel the hot cum filling me.

"Good god woman -- what a fuck!!!!!!!!!!" as I stumbled for the bathroom to try to put myself back together. I looked in the mirror and saw what I expected. I was sweating, my hair was a mess and I was flushed like I had been fucking. The cum was draining out of my pussy. My panties were soaked and it was now flowing down both legs. I must have smelled like sex because I sure looked like it. I did my best. I got a round of applause as I made my way out of the trailer and back to find my husband. When I found him he looked at me quizzically. He knew!! It was not the first time!! He took me to our motel and fucked me the rest of the night while he made me tell him every detail. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy but great sex.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This gets Me Soaking Wet

Eroticsexualcpl

Forum Level:

Just getting started

Glory-hole Fantasy 9-Oct-08
11:37

I had a couple of drinks, and then I put on a short, flimsy skirt and a low cut top. I went to a an adult bookstore where I buy my sex toys. I knew it had booths and a small theater, and there were always horny guys hanging around. I figured it would be a good place to start experimenting with my sluttiness.

When I entered the door, I immediately could see that there were, indeed, a lot of horny guys hanging around. Old ones, young ones, white ones, black ones, good looking ones, not very good looking ones. There were some that looked to be prosperous, and some that looked like middle class working guys.

It was imposing at first, so I wondered around the front of the store for a while. They had tons of dirty movies, on all subjects, apparently. They had lots of sex toys, mostly dildos and fake cocks, I noticed. Books and other novelty items helped to fill up the floor space. It was actually a big turn-on, and I was beginning to feel more at ease.

Feeling more at ease was a surprise to me, as I noticed that every eye in the place was on me. After awhile, I began to enjoy the attention, so I made a show of bending over to look at an item, or reaching up high to bring one down so I could inspect it. Naturally, my short skirt gave lots of views of my pantiless crotch and ass, and I was learning to love it.

Finally, I decided that I was more at ease, and decided to check out the arcade, as they called it. Many guys had entered and left the door that had that sign over it, so I figured it would be a good place to warm up.

I approached the clerk and asked about getting in to the arcade. He said I needed dollar bills to activate the machines. I had a ten with me, so he changed it in to ones and winked at me and said "Have fun!". That made me a little nervous, but I screwed up my courage and went in.

Once inside, I saw even more guys standing around. It didn't take me long to figure out that a light over a door meant the booth was occupied, and no light meant it was empty. In an attempt to hide from the leering eyes on me, I entered a booth as soon as one came open.

The room was tiny, with a folding chair and a TV screen and a place for me to insert my dollars. I stuck in the first bill in the slot and the screen immediately sprang to life, with a film of one guy sucking off another one. That was a little surprising to me, and I hoped that was not my only option. Very quickly I saw two buttons with up/down indicators on them, and I reasoned that they changed the channels. Pushing one, I was relieved to see I was right. Although the new film was still two guys, I guessed that I might have more options.

I sat down on the chair and began to push the buttons. It was fascinating to watch the steady stream of dirty movies cycle through. Movies that I would never dare rent, but they still had a fascination to me. There were ones with girls on girls, guys with guys, girls with guys, girls with many guys. There even were a couple with guys who had tits and bodies like girls. To my surprise, I was beginning to get very hot.

Thinking that I needed to find out about sluttiness, I settled on one with a blond with fake boobs and a whole bunch of men. She was sucking each of them, while others fucked her from behind. She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself. Just as I settled down to watch the screen went blank.

Well, that pissed me off. I put in another dollar and the same movie came up, right were I'd left off. That was a relief. I leaned back and began to watch the movie, and soon my hand had pulled my skirt up to my tummy and I was rubbing my clit. Oh, but I was enjoying myself.

After all this time, I was relaxed, and began looking around and that is when I saw the hole in the wall. I couldn't believe I'd missed it; it was so big, at least six inches across. I looked through the hole and was amazed to see a man looking right through the hole back at me. The most amazing thing was that he had his pants around his ankles and he was stroking his cock. I remembered then that he had been watching me play with myself and I suddenly became extremely hot.

Just then, he stood up and shuffled to the wall and shoved his dick right through the hole at me. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he wanted, and I was hot enough to do what I never thought I would ever do. I bent over and took that stranger's cock right into my mouth. I didn't even know what he looked like, but at that point I didn't care. I licked and sucked and tried my best to get that whole dick into my mouth. I continued sucking while I furiously stroked my pussy. Soon I felt the dick beginning to push in and out. I knew what that meant, and sure enough, seconds later I felt the cum filling my mouth. I sucked that last few drops out of the dick, then it pulled back through the hole. I watched frustration as my neighbor pulled up his pants and left.

I leaned back and swallowed the cum and then slid my whole skirt off so I had complete access. While I was thinking about what to do next, I heard the door to the booth open and close again. I watched the hole and saw an eye appear and look at my almost naked body. I thrilled to thought of a completely anonymous stranger eyeing my body. I pulled off my top and turned so he could see my pussy. I was so excited I was shaking, and loving the feeling.

The sound of a zipper going down was next, and then another cock appeared through the hole. Thank goodness! I leaned over and took that dick into my mouth. Repeating the process, I was happy. In the back of my mind, I thought that this wasn't how I had always imagined sluts to feel, but here I was, sucking on strange dicks and loving it.

Soon that dick came too, and I watched as it was stuck back into the pants. I hurriedly put another dollar into the machine, and this time I waited.

The door never got a chance to close. Another man walked in. Of course, I still couldn't see above the belt, but, after all, that was all I needed. I watched as the zipper was pulled down and the belt undone and the pants pulled down. Then the cock was pushed through the hole to my waiting mouth. This one didn't take long to cum and I actually felt a little disappointed when it was over. But I figured that another would come soon, and one did.

This time, I leaned back in the chair. I wanted this one to see me. I guess since my face wasn't at the hole, he did bend over to peek through. He peeked through and saw straight up my hot pussy, my bare legs, and my bare boobs. I kept my hands at my sides to give him a clear view and then I deliciously rubbed myself all over, paying special attention to my clit. The eyes were watching me all the time.

Then I bent over to the hole. He got the idea and shoved his dick through, already hard and wet with pre-cum. He must have loved the show, because he came almost immediately. I eagerly sucked the dick dry, moaning in ecstasy as I pictured myself.

There I was, completely naked in an adult bookstore booth, allowing anyone to look through a hole and see me. Then I took these faceless strangers' dicks into my mouth and sucked them dry, all the while furiously working over my tits, pussy and clit, with my hands, keeping myself at a fever pitch. The feeling was thrilling to think that I was being such a slut. It was at that time that I decided that being a slut wasn't all that bad anyway.

It didn't take long for the next dick to come through the hole. My knees were getting cramped and my jaw was getting tired. I stood up and rubbed the head of the dick all over my pussy and clit. I turned around and rubbed my asshole with it. I felt the pre-cum building up, so I then turned around and took it into my mouth, just in time for my reward.

Ummm, it all felt so delicious, but I realized that I was sweating, and tired. I needed a break. Just then my screen went blank, and I remembered that I did not have any dollars left. A chance was called for, if for nothing else than to flex my legs.

Standing up gingerly, I still wanted to put on a show. Thinking about how hot it was, I opened the door, still completely naked. I was surprised to see six or ten men standing outside my door. Were they actually waiting in line for me? The thought was deliciously evil, and I felt my pussy actually twitch. With them all watching, I slowly pulled my top over my head and over my boobs, then pulled my skirt up over my thighs and unto my hips. On a whim, I pulled it up really high, so that I knew the bottom of my ass was visible, and almost my pussy. God, but I was certainly being a slut.

Smiling and nodding to my audience, I walked through them out to the lobby. It felt almost cool out there, and I wondered around for a little more while letting the sweat dry off my body; but my pussy stayed dripping wet. This time I was even looser with the way I moved and bent. Everybody in the store had seen my most private parts anyway, and I loved the feeling. I went to the counter and paid for some lotion and left .

TongueForher
My Fantasies
Great story and I like the way you took that 11" dick without complaining. Sorry I cant give you 11" but i assure you you wouldn't walk away unfulfilled. I wouldn't give you that pain in your ass but far more pleasure as I rimmed you to keep the pain low. overall, good story. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Do these stories get you wet like they do Me?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
dildo dildo mmmmmmmmmmmmmm they make me very wet we think a like your so hot and sexy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mfpandbc said: dildo dildo mmmmmmmmmmmmmm they make me very wet we think a like your so hot and sexy

Glad you enjoyed the stories mf wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
x
fuck me gonna cum

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Been awhile since I read this old post of mine but it has me soaking wet now....I hope you enjoy them too. wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just Thought You Might Like to Read Some of My Favorite Stories that Get My Pussy Soaking. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot story!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.46 seconds