Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
NEW MUSTANG any comments or veiws....??
any one got any views on the new mustang.... thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
From what I've seen and read I like it.They kept the 5.0 engine and improved it(although still rated at 420 horsepower)and added a 2.3 ecoboost engine as well as keeping the 3.7 engine.The irs is going to make the new 'stang handle way better than the old solid axle.I gotta say I love the new interior,it rocks!I'm glad I'm not buying one though as all the options available would be a very tough decision to decide if you were purchasing one of these cars.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
Not really crazy about the styling changes and definitely not thrilled with the IRS. I prefer a solid axle setup 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
happyhumper69 said: Not really crazy about the styling changes and definitely not thrilled with the IRS. I prefer a solid axle setup 2c

HH, I find myself always hesitant at first with new styling..then slowly it begins to grow on me.

I agree though with he IRS. I think Ford has felt pressure to make that move ... And I believe many with in the ranks were opposed to the idea as well. In theory the IRS should handle better on the twisty turns. However, I think Ford more than proved they got that solid rear axel to perform and even excel in all areas of motor racing.

I kinda liked the idea of the mustang "stickin it to em" (the IRS cars) with a big ol can of "fuck you".

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
I know LR. The more I see new Mustangs out on the highway, the more I'm getting to like the styling changes. I just wish that Ford would make the solid 8.8 axle standard and the IRS an option.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ok Ford states the new GT will offer better handling than the out going Boss 302...how awesome is that?.Also Ford is including line lock as standard equipment on the new GT.Yep the new Mustang is starting to really grow on me.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds