Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Parents, at what age do u stop your children from seeing you naked? esp girls seeing their fathers o
Parents, at what age do u stop your children from seeing you naked? esp girls seeing their fathers or boys seeing their mother

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think that we every really stopped, but I think that we were more careful and she became more careful about invading our privacy.

all of us still walk around the house in our undies or panties and t shirts when it is just us.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
quietmicpl
I was raised to not be ashamed of the human body. my parents were hippies and I grew up seeing most everyone in my family naked even my grandparents with the exception of my sisters. people should be mature enough to handle being nude and not make everything sexual.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
interesting
the question was sparked from a conversation today with one of my friends who told me she walks out of the shower nude and she doesn't hide from her daughter or son who are both in their teens, because if ever they need to take care of her when she is sick she does want them uncomfortable.
i grew up a bit reserved with my parents and siblings so it did seem different.
i appreciate the feedback

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My parents were naturists and both me and my sister were brought up that way. I still walk around naked when ever I feel like it, I think my sister still goes to nude sites for holidays.

When I visit her and her family 2 boys and 2 girls all over twenty (1 with a couple of Young daughters) we often are all naked and we don't bat an eye about it.

There is no shame in the human body.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Natural
For me, I just waited until my children started covering themselves up. At that point, I took the hint and started wearing towels when coming out of the shower. It was really they're decision more than mine.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My dad always slept naked and would wander to the toilet naked and sit there having a King George the 3rd with the door wide open vomit But this was back in the late 70's ! He had some strange ways about him.
Saw my mum naked many times as well.
With my own they have seen me naked at many points in their lives. But now my daughter is 17 I try to cover at least my waist area as I pass herbedroom enroute to the shower.Not because I'm ashamed of my fat belley but more so to prevent us from hearing her scream that she is scarred for life.

tntbrat
Oh hell no! We never exposed our selves to our kids. They have thier families now, but that was the way wife and I were raised.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
In all honesty I cannot even remember seeing my parents naked, but then my oldest sibling is six years older than me.

At least Mrs Ch and I don't have kids so no worries for us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
different
My kids ztopped about the time they were three or four ex wife was all about being proper. My gf now has a nine yr old that has seen my naked several times my gf and I both sleep nude so it happens time ro time she also walks in while I am showering and will take a pee. The gf says as long as it is not sexual it is natural

borgah
From about age three in my case - kids are a bit pan-sexual from an early age, and since his mum is pretty modest, I didn't want to be an imbalance in the situation. Plus, just the way I was brought up - pretty sheltered in retrospect... It's probably not a big deal, I suspect - kids are also pretty accepting of whatever's happening, I've found.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Always thought that if you were raised thinking nakedness "is no big deal," it takes something away from later sexual experiences, which are enhanced/intensified by the view that nakedness *is* a big deal.

Even sex itself can become "no big deal"...just one more meaningless pleasure in a life that's constituted by things that are all "no big deal." This way depression lies. Or if you're philosophically inclined, nihilism. smile

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I use to get in the tub with my daughter untill she was about 3. After that, it was moms duty to give her a bath. I can't imagine who would show up at my door if my daughter (now 12) told people at school or wherever that we exposed ourselves to her!!! Children in youth would have her out of our house in no time. Things ain't like they use to be. I don't remember ever seeing or hearing of other familys going nude around thier house when I was growing up either. Some things should be covered up.....Period!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think you must never stop.

Being nude is natural.

I have seen my father nude, but never with an erection.

There is nothing wrong with being nude at all, it is the way how you handle with that, which is most important.

sscd
Naked
My dad and I are often naked together. No big deal.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudity in my family when I was growing up was taboo. I had to tell my parents that I slept in the nude so if they didn't want to see they batter not come in my room.
When I got married, my wife was sort of the same way, always covered herself up.But that changed quickly after living with me.
Now that my son is 13 yrs old we try to be a little more discrete, but our house really doesn't have door. Everyone in our home uses the toilet but leaves the doors open, shower & everyone else comes & goes.
I think were pretty open about it & nudity doesn't have to be about a sexual thing.

commodoredawe
Naked in front of children
We think the children will indicate when they are no longer comfortable with seeing you naked. With our daughter she started to make remarks when she was about 8 so we covered up when we came out of the bathroom, with our son it was a lot later, he always had all doors open and walked naked from his room to the bathroom until he was 14. Then he wore a T-shirt and underwear.

Now 10 years later our children are adults and as we live in Germany we have started to go to the local sauna on a Sunday afternoon. In the restaurants and quiet rooms we wear gowns but in the sauna and steambaths and the pool we are all naked together and if our son and daughter wouldn't enjoy this or find it odd I am sure they wouldn't have come in the first place or would have stopped going after the first time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
don't think there is a time to stop you either think nudity is wrong or you don't, my step daughter is now 18 and we are naked around each other a lot she was very shy when she was in her early teens but has got past that, it isn't a sexual thing, although she has seen me with an erection it is not something we discuss or make a point of her mother is exactly the same we have all sunbathed nude together on holiday etc it is just normal

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Never been a parent, but to me it's just a big no.

I never saw either of my folks naked, and personally see no reason that one should.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Dated a girl who had a 3 year old son. I was always naked around him.. as all kids he loved swimming naked and always asked me to join.. I said I don’t have a swim suit he’d say that’s ok. We dated until he was around 7. He’s 14 now always wondered if he remembered those times and if he’s still comfortable being nude in his room.. luck kid had his own bathroom in his room