Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
11inchaussie
sex in public.... tell us your best.
Best sex in public...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
We fucked and sucked on a blanket in public park all the time. We'd find a "remote" spot, but I usually cud see that there was a chance we'd be seen. She often acted reluctant and ask if any one cud see us. I assured her, NO. But at the same time, as she was on her back, skirt up pussy exposed, tits out, I cud see guys driving slowly by watching us. Often , a guy would be in nearby woods watching us. I loved it. I think she really knew, just wanted plausible deniability.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
We fucked and sucked on a blanket in public park all the time. We'd find a "remote" spot, but I usually cud see that there was a chance we'd be seen. She often acted reluctant and ask if any one cud see us. I assured her, NO. But at the same time, as she was on her back, skirt up pussy exposed, tits out, I cud see guys driving slowly by watching us. Often , a guy would be in nearby woods watching us. I loved it. I think she really knew, just wanted plausible deniability.

Jenniferslut
Some friends bet me that I would not have sex with a guy at the base of Robert Lee`s statue. I did! We did it standing like he just unzipped and i just lowered my jeans enough, lol. Wasn`t too many people around and it was at the back of the statue. It lasted just long enough for him to get off which didn`t take long. I did not get a chance to orgasm, was on the verge though and actually that made me pissed cause after taking a risk like that I didn`t get anything out of it much except for winning the bet. I was staying up in Canada with some family members and I met some guys and girls up there and they brought me back home to Mississippi. They wanted to visit America so it work out nice for all of us, lol. Apparently my relatives didn`t find out about it cause they would have told my ma and I do know she would have scolded me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
at the office
i gave a co-worker several hand jobs while in my cubicle - with colleagues sitting across from us. and on one occasion i fucked her in a training room while being alone with her in the room and several ppl attending the online training session. she is hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
head while driving
another lady was sucking the life out of me while driving on the highway, had truckers driving by and honking their horns at us.....took forever for me to cum - was under stress...she was amazing and passionate

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
On a road trip in upper Il. We pulled over at a fire watch tower about 4:30 in the afternoon. Lot people were picnicking at the base of the tower. Of course it was closed so both of us looked at each other and sais why not. Went around the back, climbed over the gate went all the way to the top, awesome view, She pulled her shorts down and I pulled my jeans down , she bent over and we fucked in the tower with dozens of people below us. We finished went back down stairs and nobody knew what we did. Sorry about the napkins we left behind.

wouldchuck
in public
My wife and I were on a trail in a Florida state park and herd a sound coming from the bushes and went in to check it out. As it turned out to be nothing and she had to pee so she pulled down her pants and squatted and when finished said she had nothing to wipe with. So I told I would lick her pussy for her and spent a long time at that. She had an orgasm,then I said it was my turn to cum. Well after that she need to be licked clean again which I was glad to do. While all that was going on we herd several people pass by. That was really hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When The Ex and I were dating (in our late teens) we fucked in the snow in a field not even 100' off of a major roadway. In hindsight, I am not sure how we managed to get 'tab A' into 'slot B' in our winter clothing, but we both agree that it did happen and that we enjoyed it. We had numerous other public and semi public situations including fucking in the bedding department of a JC Penny store.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Ever hear of a store called "Bed Bath and Beyond"? Well, wife and I went Beyond one time. LOL.......amazing we didn't get caught.

marriedbi52
luv2jump said: On a road trip in upper Il. We pulled over at a fire watch tower about 4:30 in the afternoon. Lot people were picnicking at the base of the tower. Of course it was closed so both of us looked at each other and sais why not. Went around the back, climbed over the gate went all the way to the top, awesome view, She pulled her shorts down and I pulled my jeans down , she bent over and we fucked in the tower with dozens of people below us. We finished went back down stairs and nobody knew what we did. Sorry about the napkins we left behind.

rolleyes Shoulda just shot cum in the air! It if hit anybody below...Blame the birds..... LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Eenie, meenie, miney moe...
Which outdoor sex episode should I write about? Balcony sex in the Keys? Balcony sex in Hawaii? Sex in a field near the Blue Ridge Parkway where people cheered from a passing car? Blowjob in the woods near a baseball game? Blowjob in the woods near a trail? Munch in a car in a parking lot on a mountain top? Standing munch leaning against a tree near a picnic? Munch in thick bushes near the beach where I could see people's feet walking by. Many blowjobs in cars - with several guys and in several states. And this doesn't even include any handjobs.... jerk jerk jerk

Is it any wonder at all why I joined NN? bounce bounce bounce heart heart heart

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: Which outdoor sex episode should I write about? Balcony sex in the Keys? Balcony sex in Hawaii? Sex in a field near the Blue Ridge Parkway where people cheered from a passing car? Blowjob in the woods near a baseball game? Blowjob in the woods near a trail? Munch in a car in a parking lot on a mountain top? Standing munch leaning against a tree near a picnic? Munch in thick bushes near the beach where I could see people's feet walking by. Many blowjobs in cars - with several guys and in several states. And this doesn't even include any handjobs.... jerk jerk jerk

Is it any wonder at all why I joined NN? bounce bounce bounce heart heart heart

oh we want to hear about them all sexy! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I fucked my girlfriend in the back of her parents car........ whilst they were both driving in the front! Normal saloon car, no divide!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Two times stand out: first we were at the end of a small stone pier in West Wales one evening in summer. on the upper stone deck people were walking by,eating their fish and chips whilst i was fucking mrs display sitting on my lap. hope some enjoyed the show.
second time we were walking along a busy river with hundreds of boats moored. i fucked mrs d doggy whilst she was bent over a picnic bench with her dress up over her shoulders. we could see all the lights in the portholes so anybody could have seen us.
happy days

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Probably the time which sticks in my memory the best was on a nudist beach, in broad daylight one morning. There were people about but not near so would have been obvious what we were doing but couldn't see in detail. Was well hot though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife and was dating. She loves wearing dresses or skirts with heels stockings garter bets no panties. One night we went out to dinner and drinks after. We were feeling no pain nice warm night. we left the bar late in the car we got heated she said lets go to the park off we went. On the way there she surprised me took off her dress sitting there in stockings garters heels and a peek-a-boo bra nipples exposed rubbing my cock though my pants. Once I parked the car she surprised me again jumped out and said come on. She held on to the back of a park bench while I fucked her from behind. She told me not to cum in her after she had a few orgasms she sat on the bench gave me a blow job. Not sure if anyone see us or not but it was exciting.

love2benude2
Several years ago, my girlfriend and I were skinny dipping at the apartment pool. We were alone, but later several people showed up, and we just stayed naked. On the way back to our apartment, we stopped and she gave me a blowjob while those people and others on their balconies watched us, and saw me cum on her face. I loved that!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many years ago, I had taken my girlfriend motorcycle riding one summer night. When I brought her home I walked her to the door, and was kissing her goodnight she said she wanted me to fuck her. She lived with her parents, and normally when that happened we would fuck in my car, however this time no car, so I fucked her on the lawn in front of her house. It was very late, and I'm pretty sure no one saw it.

Another time when I was married, (different girl from the first story) we were on the deck of my boat just floating in around in the cove of a small local lake surrounded by some houses, my wife grabs my dick, makes it hard, and says she wants to fuck, so I pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, and fucked her, I'm sure someone saw that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was younger I had a girlfriend who was very kinky. She loved to have sex outside. We had sex in a park one evening in a covered bridge, we just finished up and buttoned up when another couple came by. We would have sex in the woods. She’s still in my mind. Probably the sexiest woman I ever dated. It just wasn’t meant to be.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds