view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
NautyPrincessJ
Appropriate College Outfits
Some of the girls here dress so unappropriate for college classes, like heels n short skirts n tight tops, it's not a party it's a classroom, hellooooo. Looking for Mrs degree?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
ok
l love that girls dress slutty at school, makes the boys hard and horny, and l get to watch them adjust themselves...
lm just a dirty old woman, but l still love letting the boys see my nipples poke through my shirts, love it when they cant take their eyes off them...so what if the girls are sluts?, they have just as much right to an education, stripping wont pay the bills forever *lix*

If this reply breaks our rules please 
George061

I think a tasteful tartan skirt and a cute top are completely appropriate for class.

... especially when worn without underwear.

George061

However, girls who go into the classroom wearing skirts so short as to inspire comments like, "If that skirt gets any shorter young lady, you're going to need a Brazilian", have taken a step over the line.

(Okay, perhaps I've let slip my tiny weakness for the whole school girl thing.)

LittleMascara88
After college, those women will have to dress in whatever professional manner their job requires. Let them express themselves for four more years! I mean, dress it up for presentations, but there isn't really a need to go business casual to lecture.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I actually agree, and it's worse because I work in a high school. You'd think it be a turn on but it's actually quite uncomfortable...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.8 seconds