view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
mrmrstidds
small cock ratings
please can we have a small cock rating contest, we have to find out officially the smallest cutest penis on nn, will someone do this fairly

If this thread breaks our rules please 
microdick
who will rate them?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
huh in 3 years no one it seems

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A bump for the stumps

smellmypanties
I'm in,but it looks like nobody is into judging it,maybe someone will do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i would rate them, but i think there is more to a man than just the size of his cock.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Nobody wants to look at small dicks. Go to the large cock rating thread and you will see that it has tons of views.....................but size doesn't matter. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sammiealice said: i would rate them, but i think there is more to a man than just the size of his cock.

Don't let that stop you from rating them! We're waiting with bated breath.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ilovepussy said: Nobody wants to look at small dicks. Go to the large cock rating thread and you will see that it has tons of views.....................but size doesn't matter. LOL

Where is this mythical thread?

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Not necessarily a huge cock rating thread to start out but it turned into it. I haven't seen it on the 1st page for a while. It was labeled something like "8 inches and larger" club. It is no big secret that they guys on this site with huge cocks get way more comments on their pics than do the men with smaller ones. I had a size thread on here a while back that kinda proved that around 80% of women would prefer a bigger cock if they could choose. That being that all other attributes of the choices of men were equal. Only thing different is the size of their dick. Not all of them said they would want the bigger one, but many did. I assumed that the people behind the keyboard were women too. Most of them were verified members so unless it was their husbands or boyfriends answering for them, I took it as truth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I can certainly attest to the fact that guys with small dicks get minimal comments! I guess the volume of contents are equal to the volume of... oh that's too easy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

If I go through and look for and rate small cocks, will you think that i am a pervert? I think that a lot of the "small" cocks are really normal lengths and the guys hung like horses are really longer than normal and are part of a small group.

xxxxxxxxx to both of you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ok, I perved and looked at small dicks and now my eyes are sore---well maybe not.
pinguys and most were normal size, but 9 dicks were honestly short,

Of the 9, I gave my top rating to scottpindick, microdick and pure3.

as full disclosure, i did have a wonderful time in chat with microdick several months ago rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

kisses to all.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yay! My dick was honestly short. And it made the top 3 list! No mention of girth though. Hmmm...

Thanks for playing along, even though it meant hurting the eyes. w00t

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Incidentally, where'd you get your list from? Some of those names aren't even on this thread.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I went to the "Dicks-Small" photo section and looked through about 30 guys (including their profile page and photos) and then selected the 9 guys i though were actually smaller than the norm and picked my top three.

do not ask me who the nine guys were because I destroyed the list after I posted so that hubby would not find it and ask embarrassing questions.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I can't believe I didn't make that list. You must not have seen a couple of the pics I have in my gallery where my dick is completely flaccid and very tiny. LOL

marriedbi52
scottypindick said:
sammiealice said: i would rate them, but i think there is more to a man than just the size of his cock.

If you've got "bated breath", then you need to stop eating worms................. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
marriedbi52 said:
scottypindick said:

If you've got "bated breath", then you need to stop eating worms................. LOL

Oh boy, that's bad. scared

hardwood95
seems at this site,," 8 is the new 6", as far as a minimum average sized cock that women like. Noting under 7 rates with them at all......cuz that's 'short' to most women now days.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
heres mine

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Should we try this again? Maybe there's another woman or two willing to play judge.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m in.....or...maybe I should ask her to be sure LOL

Ok here’s mine.... now all we need is a judge and ...a few more small dicks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ive got a tiny little cock too!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I would like to Nominate "wharfdale" as having the Cutest and Smallest Cock on NN.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

“Just a Little Trashy” has declared Wharfdale the winner..... so I am sure congratulations are in order.

Now...as a secondary prize...can we confine the “winners” to those who have entered the contest? LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Clouseau64 said:

“Just a Little Trashy” has declared Wharfdale the winner..... so I am sure congratulations are in order.

Now...as a secondary prize...can we confine the “winners” to those who have entered the contest? LOL

'

Yeah, who's "wharfdale"? There could also be categories for shortest, thinnest, smallest dick head, balls, etc..

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sorry Gentlemen....I Didn't Declare "wharfdale" the Winner, I just simply Nominated Him for your Voting. I certainly didn't mean to offend or interfere here.

Trashy confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just a Little Trashy said: Sorry Gentlemen....I Didn't Declare "wharfdale" the Winner, I just simply Nominated Him for your Voting. I certainly didn't mean to offend or interfere here.

Trashy confused

You didn’t offend anyone, Trashy smile. This is just a fun thread and I appreciate you posting it. It’s difficult to offend guys who are willing to post their penises in a “small penis” contest....
I was just joking that the guy who has the “Honorable Mention” or at least a suggestion for consideration hadn’t submitted an entry for us to look at.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Clouseau64 said:
Just a Little Trashy said: Sorry Gentlemen....I Didn't Declare "wharfdale" the Winner, I just simply Nominated Him for your Voting. I certainly didn't mean to offend or interfere here.

Trashy confused

You didn’t offend anyone, Trashy smile. This is just a fun thread and I appreciate you posting it. It’s difficult to offend guys who are willing to post their penises in a “small penis” contest....
I was just joking that the guy who has the “Honorable Mention” or at least a suggestion for consideration hadn’t submitted an entry for us to look at.

I don't think he will either but check out his pics and I think you will agree with me. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
any new women want to weigh in on the topic at hand?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds