Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Edging!!!
I just love edging. I can keep my cock hard for hours always on the edge of orgasm. I just love walking around naked with a hard cock and nothing feels better or brings me more pleasure sexually. Quite frankly an orgasm is more like an anti climax because the fun is done for the time being. And, if I do it just right, I'll edge for hours and then go masturbate in the shower and the climax will be enough to make my knees buckle!!!
I keep this down to once a week so my cock is always eager to come out and play!!! jerk And so, who else like edging besides my? thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ronjonstone
I have a thread on here somewhere about my love of edging already!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In Wis?
Nakeoldmike--Will we SEE you at the Nude Car Show Aug.9th 10th and 11th in Cambridge Wis?--Maybe you can SHOW us? Smoothie & Dancer

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
LOVE eding my cock makes me cum like crazy when i finally release!

hardlumber123
Edging is the best! Love getting my cock super hard and fat, much bigger that you average erection then just teasing it until it wants to cum but stopping last second. You can feel the cum building and building in your balls, feels like you ate about to explode. And when it does erupt from my cock head it's a damn flood. And after all that time you feel like the thing that makes you cum has to be something really good, so thanks to the ladies on NN for giving me that perfect visual.

Working on a ball busting load right now infact.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do this occasionally and when I do I'll try not to cum for days at a time ( longest stretch has lasted for 12 days ohmy ) as fantastic it feels to keep it up and the brilliant effects it has on my attitude and motivation in my daily life abstaining from cumming, it has its problems such as getting raging hard-ons at inconvenient times and leaking pre-cum. sad

NudistFKK
Edging
I wish I could manage to go several days without cumming but as it is I cum 2-3 times a day. I get an erection 15-20 times a day and even went to docs about it. The result was I have 40% more testosterone than a man of my age. He offered me something for it but thought why bother. I can edge as many times as I want and still cum 2-3 times a day. Usually in the morning when I wake up, then during the day sometime (usually lunchtime at work) and again before going to bed.
Sometimes I feel it is a chore though getting so many erections a day. I know I should feel lucky but when you are on a train discussing last nights TV with someone and for no reason at all I get an erection it can be a pain.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Edging
Oh yes! I don't get to do it as often as I'd like but when I do I usually stay up all night! So amazing! jerk

enigmatix
The feeling of release at the end of a long session of edging is incredible! I love it so much that a quick wank just won't cut it anymore. The longer I edge the more powerful the orgasm at the end of it. That's the time I usually get out the camera and film my huge cumshot. Check out my videos if you want to see...

Larry_Love
I like taking it to the point where my cock is super sensitive and then I make myself cum by just tugging on my balls. Wow!!! Feels incredible and I cum so hard.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i think i'm addicted to edging.... i can't get enough love it...

Ive stated to have people watch me edge.... it gives a whole new dimension to it....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I need to try it... any hints and tips?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.6 seconds