Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Nudity and Neighbors
For those of us who go nude at home;Do your neighbors know that your nudist,if so due you care?One of our neighbor suspects we are but doesn't know for sure,he tend to make comments like would you quit doing that over there,I usually ask doing what(we have a fenced yard so it's none of his business).The other neighbor's do,they have hot tubbed with us and no one wore suits so wilth them they know and I don't care.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Naked_Adam
One time a neighbor caught me. Of course she didn't know that I wanted her to catch me. I pretended like I was all embarrassed and quickly covered myself. To be fair, she looked in my window so it helped with the illusion that I didn't want to be seen but rather had been caught. Another neighbor saw me but she quickly turned away.

I just love prancing around the house naked. What can I say?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
we are both devoted nudists and never wear clothes around the house. A few years ago we had a single mom for a neighbor who was just a few years younger than us. We hadn't gotten to know each other well, just exchanging pleasantries out in the front yard. One day I was in the backyard, nude as usual, I saw through the slats of the fence that the neighbor was sunbathing nude in her backyard. I decided it would be a good opportunity to let her know we were nudists. When I said hello, she was surprised and embarrassed and tried to apologize for being caught nude. I told her it was OK and that I was nude too. I invited her to look over the fence to see for herself, which she did. She must have liked what she saw and invited me over to hang out with her nude. We spent a couple of hours nude together, just talking. I invited her over for dinner and me, the wife and neighbor spent the entire evening together naked. It was wonderful and the first of many nude get togethers we had.

bryan5151
nudist neighbours

over the years we have had 2 neighbours who have got naked with us, one of them was well hung, and I fucked her, with out him knowing,
the last one was 14 years younger, single woman,she swam naked with us or in spa, ended up fucking her in 3 some with my wife, and 1 on 1 with her when my wife went out to meet guys, all good fun

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love being naked in the garden and even do the gardening naked more often than not.
We have a secluded garden though with a 6 foot fence all round, but left side neighbour used to spy on my through gaps that he had made. I was usually aware of him doping it but i dont think he realised that, so I have to admit in teasing him at times, which is probably what he wanted anyway.
He was harmless though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
nude
we have caught so many times..i love the look on their faces

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Last summer my wife had just gotten out of the shower and had put on her panties and nothing else. She went down to the living room and was standing there in just her panties watching something on TV when the guy next door came to the front door which was standing open with only the screen door closed. The guy next door was standing there taking it all in and since he'd already seen it all she just apologized for her attire and let him in to fix a light fixture for us which is the reason he came over. He was there about a half an hour and she just remained in her panties only until he left. She told me about it that evening and we both thought it was extremely hot. He's been over a few times since when she was naked or close to it, sometimes when I was there and sometimes not.

Smoldering
mibimike said: Last summer my wife had just gotten out of the shower and had put on her panties and nothing else. She went down to the living room and was standing there in just her panties watching something on TV when the guy next door came to the front door which was standing open with only the screen door closed. The guy next door was standing there taking it all in and since he'd already seen it all she just apologized for her attire and let him in to fix a light fixture for us which is the reason he came over. He was there about a half an hour and she just remained in her panties only until he left. She told me about it that evening and we both thought it was extremely hot. He's been over a few times since when she was naked or close to it, sometimes when I was there and sometimes not.

Now you've got me thinking about clever things to say in that situation, which I've never been fortunate to stumble upon.

"Uh. . ., need any help with that?"
" That's a beautiful shirt. . . "
"These dang pants are too tight all of a sudden. . "

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I generally stay nude at home unless I have to go somewhere. don't know if the neighbors know and don't care. They would be welcome to join me if they wanted to, and a privacy fence helps. wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
[b] if you go nude behind a fence why would they care?
i dont mind seeing naked people but i know others do
so behind doors anyone can do as they please who can complain??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked often
I often let my dog out in the backyard and am in an open robe or just a t-shirt. The borders of my yard are sort of wooded but I know if someone (a neighbor or a person walking on a bike path that borders my property), they could see me if they were looking in my direction.

My older neighbor often walks her dog along our property line, there's no fence, just a bit of wooded area. Once I let me dog out on purpose without a leash, and then followed it in my robe, without the tie-up belt thing, I ended up picking up my dog and talking to the woman, and I knew my cock was 100% exposed beneath the small dog I was holding in my arms. I assumed she enjoyed catching a glimpse because she walks her dog along there quite often.

Sometimes, I've laid out naked in the summer sun in a chair on my deck with sunglasses, so she probably thinks I can't see her but I know she's looking. I love it.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Well to be honest with you guys, we actually tease our neighbor. His bedroom window over looks our dinning room. Mostly in the summer time I will shave my wife's pussy on the table. Opps forgot to close the blinds all the way. It's like he has radar. Don't care what time it is we always see the curtains opening slightly. And yes we do it on purpose. We also sit on the deck naked and he is the only one that can see us from his one window upstairs. And he has seen a lottttttttt redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is adamant she does not want the neighbours to see her naked but she does get off on the thrill of the risk. Our house is too far from the neighbours for them to see through the windows but I know when she is having a bit of a nudey walk around the garden she often walks over to the fence while keeping an eye out.
A few times when she has seen one neighbour out mowing the lawn or working on the boat with their back turned, she would walk over to the fence fully starkers. If they did happen to turn around it would be an awkward situation as there is no way of hiding near the fence.
A few times she has had her own little bit of risky fun when the neighbour who has a crush on her is out on the ride on mower. When he is mowing along the fence line she would duck behind a tree (which is not really big enough to hide her if you looked closely). Once he was past her, she went back out to the fence naked and called out things like, "hey here it is if you want it, come and get it" knowing that he couldnt hear over the noise of the mower. Sometimes she would put a leg on the fence and give herself a bit of a fiddle so I know she enjoyed it. Last time she did it she must have called out a little too loud as he shut down the mower, took off his ear muffs and looked around. Wisely, she just froze and he didn't see her standing right behind him 5 meters away so after 30 seconds he continued on. That experience turned her on.
On the other side we have an older retired neighbour on the other side of a hedge. Sometimes they would have a good conversation with him doing the gardening and Lam on the other side of the hedge chatting away totally naked, hidden from neck down if he was far enough away. Last time she tried it he decided to stop his gardening and come over to the hedge for a chat. Once he was close it was too late for her to scurry away so she had to stand there (while slowly playing with herself) and listen to his life story for an hour while she was totally exposed from our house side. When she heard my car coming she didn't know who it was so she ducked down behind the hedge and scurried over to the corner where I saw her crouching down starkers. I soon realised what had happened so I distracted our confused neighbour while she scurried back under the hedge the other way to safety.
So, not as exciting or daring as most on here, she still has her little bit of risky fun with the neighbours.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know they aren't blind

Been 30 years in same house being overlooked at bottom of subdivision hill.

Topless / nude portion of deck is on the visible suntrap side of house

No complaints in those 30 years, and neighbours can see through rails and from above, spotted some curtains open before!

wife always says that if they need to be staring, leering, or wanking by looking at her nude on the sundeck, its their problem not hers

LOVE that woman

seeme73
mibimike said: Last summer my wife had just gotten out of the shower and had put on her panties and nothing else. She went down to the living room and was standing there in just her panties watching something on TV when the guy next door came to the front door which was standing open with only the screen door closed. The guy next door was standing there taking it all in and since he'd already seen it all she just apologized for her attire and let him in to fix a light fixture for us which is the reason he came over. He was there about a half an hour and she just remained in her panties only until he left. She told me about it that evening and we both thought it was extremely hot. He's been over a few times since when she was naked or close to it, sometimes when I was there and sometimes not.

You can bet she fucked him & more than one time. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I told my one neighbor I added 2 ft of lattice on top of my6' Fence and his wife said you can walk around naked here now and I said yes we do so if you pop your head over the fence you've been forewarned lol. They are in their 70's and said good for you

sscd
Nude
Very careful at home but when we get away, I love to show.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love to walk round house naked as i work shifts im at home in the day and live on a quite street i have been caught a few times by the odd woman walking there dog and i know the neighbour that lives across from me she likes to look and even got naked for me a few times now love the excitement of being caught

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The sunny days of childhood

Memories of running round the gardens at the farm in Derbyshire in the 50's and 60's, where there were filds surrounding the house, the pit tip blocking the view on one side, the woods blocking another side (except where the doctor's house looked over the property, and the pit parking lot blocking the other.

Often ended up taking a dip in the stream at the bottom of the garden, and trying to get back into the summerhouse before mum came and shooed us indoors. Sit in the summerhouse, and compare "notes" with the boys and girls in "our gang"

Wonder what happened to all of them??/,...maybe all in jail for sex crimes???

I sure miss those freedom days before folks got phobic

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Over the years most of our neighbors have seen us naked and fucking, and many know if they wanted a blow job or some pussy my wife would help them out. I always had plenty of free help on projects around the house because or friends and neighbors new that my lil Slut Wife would be naked or dress in something very close to it. They also knew that we would feed then and pussy was on the menu.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
blackhat2636 said: Over the years most of our neighbors have seen us naked and fucking, and many know if they wanted a blow job or some pussy my wife would help them out. I always had plenty of free help on projects around the house because or friends and neighbors new that my lil Slut Wife would be naked or dress in something very close to it. They also knew that we would feed then and pussy was on the menu.
I sure wish I were your neighbor.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
blackhat2636 said: Over the years most of our neighbors have seen us naked and fucking, and many know if they wanted a blow job or some pussy my wife would help them out. I always had plenty of free help on projects around the house because or friends and neighbors new that my lil Slut Wife would be naked or dress in something very close to it. They also knew that we would feed then and pussy was on the menu.

Wish I were your neighbor.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My neighbors have been seeing me nude for years. I don't go out of my way to be nude in front of them, but I might take the garbage out nude. I may just wander into the yard nude, and I'll often pee while I'm out there. I try to be a bit more discrete if kids are around. Not that I'm doing anything dirty, but I know better. Some neighbors actually give me a few peeks too!

4funisall
Wife sometimes does not mind being somewhat nude in the yard. We have always had a hottub and she sometimes will not be so cautious when getting in or out. And she has revealed herself when I make comments about the neighbors watching. I will post some pics. There should be a thread to this post....

Vic_torL
naked at home
I am fortunate to have a small farm, a little bit secluded, so I live here naked for months at a time. My neighbours all know I am a nudist, and they are mostly ok with it. I often check the mailbox naked, though I try to be discreet as a major highway passes our front boundary, can't have frightened kids, and the local police have chatted me about it once.

randypete
Nudity and Neighbors
i love to sunbath naked in the summer redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked
When at home by myself or with skid, all I wear is a t-shirt.

sscd
bt0005 said: When at home by myself or with skid, all I wear is a t-shirt.

I meant sscd. Damn spell check keeps putting "Skid."

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't think they know
I love sitting out on the back deck nude taking in the morning sun. I try to do it when the neighbors are not home. Not sure they would understand. I hope to get caught by the neighbor two doors down. She is older but I have always loved her big titties.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudity and neighbours
Regularly nude when at home, one day while chatting nude on here with tens stim device attached to my cock when young lady from next door knocked, I said hang on and went to get some shorts but as I crossed room she opened front door and walked in catching me full nude. Passed her the shopping we had for her and let her see all, even kept the tens turned up with wires attached to cock. So stimulating.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nude
My wife and I are often nude at home and in garden (weather permitting) the woman in house opposite likes to watch my wife dressing and undressing M&J xx

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.6 seconds