Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girlfriend was a total dirty slut the other night
I have been telling her that I wanted her to be a bad girl but she seemed really hesitant. Well on Friday night she met up with a guy friend of hers and they ended up fucking. They even made a video of her sucking his cock which she sent me that night and I had to instantly whip out my cock and start beating it the moment I saw it. He also took a picture of her with his jizz all over her face. I'm still hard just thinking about it. She's going to try and fuck another guy sometime this week before I see her again next weekend. I can't wait to fuck her used pussy again.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I'm so pleased for you ! love

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started

If there are no pics posted it didn't happen....

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Very hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That’s hot??, I’d love to fuck some used pussy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well used
i have been lucky to have got to ,, it s great raspberry jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dirty slut
one of the main things I like about my wife, is the fact if she likes a guy she will fuck him, but even better is when she meets her boy friends at motels or their place and get well fucked, and even better when she goes out to slut her self at gang bangs for her, one boy friend often set her up with quite a few guys at the motel, she often came home sporting a cunt and ass flowing with cum,

her best sluts night out, was when I had to go away for a few days for work, her boy friend knew i had to go away so he set her up for a gang bang, starting at lunch time, and didn't end until after 2 am, she had no idea how many guys fucked her, as they came and went during the day and evening, some coming back for seconds too, they also tied her to a table and guys fucked her cunt and ass doggy style,

it seems her boy friend who owned several building companies, gave his workers a good time with my wife as the prize, she was totally fucked, she told me when she rang, her ass was well used and took most of the cum, and a couple of them were well hung too, and dp her to a blissful finish,

but 3 days later when i got home, she had set up 3 of the guys to fuck her and me at our home, just got to love a good slut wife, makes me so proud of her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got close to my mates wife, as we used to work together. One night, after a works do, we made an impromtu stop off at a hotel room. Fucked her senseless, best blowjob I've ever had as well, especially after being inside her for a good 45 minutes. Best part was me leaving a nice creampie behind.

Needless to say the next day she told me that her husband was none the wiser when he fucked her the same night. I asked her if she kissed him, she smiled and nodded,

Never been harder.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds