Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
flcamfan
Have you ever shaved your partner??
Shaving my wife's bikini line for her is one of our favorite forms of foreplay. I get to sculpt it to my liking and she just has to lay there as I lather her up with shaving cream and slowly shave her as smooth as I want it. By the time I am finished and the shaving cream is rinsed off it is time for a follow up tongue bath....nothing like a fresh shave......

Anyone else shave their partners?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
kimberleigh
No, but he shaves me, and it's always a good time. wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
razor_laugh
Shaving
I always tidy up my wifes pubes and she has shaved my balls today. grin

flcamfan
Wife shaves me sometimes......but not as erotic for me....too nervous about sharp instruments there...

nakedguy
I've trimmed nakedgirl's bush many times...yep, it is a great for of foreplay. I always want to spend a bunch of time licking it up and down once the hair is very short.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shave
i shave my wifes pussy about twice a year we keep it shaved for about 2 weeks then let it grow back that way we get differant looks a great turn on to lick that bald pussy wife gets very wet after our little session

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds wonderful
This is something I have always wanted to experience. Sounds wonderful although along with the other member I would be anxious about the balls when the skin goes all crinkly with the excitement. Still like to try. Any offers as no ladyfriend at the moment.

Nightstick
Yes, I find it very arousing to shave SMO4, and she enjoys it as well, so much so that we usually shave each other two to three times a month. Usually in the bathroom after having a bath, most always leads to putting her on the bathroom counter..(which is just the right height by the way). I just love a clean presentation (shaved). grin 2c

tinyguy23
Yes
On two occasions. I loved it.

NJpuck
I have done it a number of times and she has shaved me too

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
We shaved eachother once, he used to have a nice/big jacuzzi tub. It didn't make us horny, but it was one of those things that makes you feel close with the other person. Its nice to trust with a blade on your nethers lol. Its also comforting to not be self conscious and allow the other person a very close inspection of every nook and cranny you own.

I like bathing eachother generally, washing eachother with the sponge washing and rinsing eachothers hair.

erik6767
puss can you shave my grundle?

cutecurvyredhd
I have definitely shaved my guy before. He loves it, and whenever he's feeling like he needs a touch up he lets me know it's time for another go at it. No nicks yet!

sphalerite
no too impatient. Would feel terrible if I left a nick (I guess I could kiss it and make it feel better)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to, but now she waxes. Still shave myself though!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I have. not just the wife but all previous GF's before her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Did this to a friend several years ago when I won a bet with him on a football game. A few too many drinks during a Pats game and he was saying the Bills would win. As the game went on we were making stupid little bets on the scoring which turned into bets on flashing body parts, one missed field goal and I had to flash my crotch for them. One of the guys complained that there was too much hair to see it and we ended up betting that if the Bills won he could shave me if the Pats won I shaved him. The Pats did win and everyone wanted to see him pay up. It took a bit of razzing on everyones part to get him to do it, I was willing but he was shy about it. My husband even got the razor and shaving cream and a tub of hot water. Jim eventually gave in and let me shave him, God was he hairy though. Looked like a bearskin. Took me most of an hour to get it all, even after using scissors to trim it all down so I could use the razor.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes! My wife and I have shaved each other many times. I frind it very erotic and a big turn on. wink

sexynix
i shave myself and sometimes hubby shaves me,what a turn on my cunt gets so wet and always have to masturbate or fuck after

Ice_Walker
love going the shave and haveing them do me...have done this with several women over the years...very erotic!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes It Was Great and could take hours, then the taste test after was just as Great. tongue

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes I have done it before and as posted in here, it is VERY exciting! She was VERY turned on as was I smile

west islander
yes, I love it - get so hard doing it - always have a great lick and fuckfest after - let it grow in and do it again in five or six weeks -I love the way the stubble feels against my hard cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have to her - but she hasn't to me. Would love it though!

Reb81
Yes we love doing that. We actually take turns shaving each other.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I shaved her quite a few times, I'm too slow, takes too long cause I'm afraid I'll cut her. I'm glad now she shaves her pussy for me.

justusT&K
all the time. I have been keeping her shaved for 22 years. It is so much fun.

Louie-43
OMG!!

Shaving! Can't stand the feeling of regrowth since it itches & drives me crazy! Waxing only for me thanks! If I shaved...I'd have to keep shaving EVERYDAY!

But...I do recall how sexy it felt to actually shave or be shaved by someone... smile

T 4 Texas
I shaved my ex but not my current gf yet...

yummymmm
I've shaved faces but not pubes. I actually think it's really sexy to shave a guys face, just sitting on the sink counter with him between my legs. aw I miss having a boyfriend!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yummy, you can shave my face!!!! Valleybud thinks I need a shave anyway!!

But to answer the question, yes.