view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
RASOX
Ego Boost
Before posting my pics on NN, I had no idea that a certain part of my anatomy was so attractive to so many women...

Anyone else get a massive ego boost after posting their pics?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ego Boosts
It took a while for me, but I receive lot of compliments now and I love them - well almost all of them. smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Most definitely. As a teenager I was a skinny little runt, very shy around girls. All of that changed, some time before I found NN, but it has been a real boost to find that some people find me worth looking at here. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I find it not only an ego boost, but also a huge turn on, knowing someone's looking at me and likes what they see smile

xHardUpx
Yeah, but I think everyone could use that once in a while.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Personally i have never posted my pics online, but for my wife it is a great ego boost. No matter how good looking a woman is they nearly always think there is something bad about their body. Early on my wife was shy about her Asian sized breasts and was very self conscious about what she considered to be an unattractive vagina. I think most woman are insecure about how their vagina looks so my wife gets a real ego boost about so many men online saying they like her breasts and vagina. I think woman are more insecure than men and also like to receive praise more than men.
That is likely the reason so many more woman than men get their gear off online.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.58 seconds