Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
whos consider bi or gay
at baseball tonight during warmups the other team was having a chat about whos gay or bi.
question that came up "John" is getting a blowjob only does nothing to Allen does that make John straight, bi or gay. some guys were saying striaght cause hes getting a bj, it would be like getting a bj from a female, other guys were saying bi cause he was getting a bj from a guy, others were saying gay and all most all of them said Allen is gay cause hes giving the bj.
Now John fucks Allen is the ass nothing else.
Most said John is straigth cause it would be like John fucking a female in the ass.
Some said gay cause he is fucking a guy.
All agreed Allen is gay for being fucked.
Whats everyones thoughts I say sraight on the bj part but gay on the ass fucking part

If this thread breaks our rules please 
julesjammin
look it up on Wikipedia.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana

*sigh*........yes...........I'm a fag................me loves to get nekkid........ raspberry

Dingo432
I would say still straight if receiving the BJ (who's gonna turn one down?) and if in the presence of a chick, like she wants to see it in a threesome, still straight if doing the guy in the ass. Giving the BJ and taking it in the ass would be gay or bi.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Dingo432 said: I would say still straight if receiving the BJ (who's gonna turn one down?) and if in the presence of a chick, like she wants to see it in a threesome, still straight if doing the guy in the ass. Giving the BJ and taking it in the ass would be gay or bi.
Yeah, right! LOL LOL LOL

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
just 4 replies anyone else add there 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
neither bi or gay. Open minded and horny.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Dingo432 said: I would say still straight if receiving the BJ (who's gonna turn one down?) and if in the presence of a chick, like she wants to see it in a threesome, still straight if doing the guy in the ass. Giving the BJ and taking it in the ass would be gay or bi.

laugh LMAO with this answer doing anything sexual with anyone of the same sex makes you gay and doing anything sexual with both sexes makes you BI

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What he said
Manwhore is correct. How hard is it to figure out? If you get hard while a guy is sucking your dick, you are undeniably bisexual, at least! Duh.

comefuckmenow

IMO if a guy is getting head from another man he is at least BI,if he is fucking a guys ass and still fucking women as well he is BI. He is only gay if he only likes guys. A bi-sexual likes both sexes. know a lot of straight guys that wouldn't suck or get sucked by another man for any amount of money. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
better yet , why not let john and allen decide for themselves if they're gay or bi.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
terry469 said: better yet , why not let john and allen decide for themselves if they're gay or bi.

Yes! Glad someone said it! Isn't it possible they are only interested in being romantic with women but like a bit of the cock on the side? -BBL thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hehehe
i agree with Terry 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For the most part, someone is homosexual if they only enjoy sexual activity of any kind with the same gender and they are bi if they enjoy sexual activity with both.

The exception is during group sex where touching between the same gender is bound to occur. For example, if a a woman want to suck two cocks at the same time, the men aren't necessarily bi for obliging and enjoying the experience.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi
comefuckmenow said:

IMO if a guy is getting head from another man he is at least BI,if he is fucking a guys ass and still fucking women as well he is BI. He is only gay if he only likes guys. A bi-sexual likes both sexes. know a lot of straight guys that wouldn't suck or get sucked by another man for any amount of money. smile

i agree with comefuckmenow thumbup jerk

lil. one
Who cares !!! Keep on sucking !!!! grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It sounds like John wanted to suck someones cock, and was trying to convince them to let him do it. LOL

,,,,it will be OK, it doesn't mean your gay. ,,,just let me suck it. If i suck it, and you don't cum in my mouth, it means you're not gay.

thumbup1 beer

lil. one
millerlite02 said: It sounds like John wanted to suck someones cock, and was trying to convince them to let him do it. LOL

,,,,it will be OK, it doesn't mean your gay. ,,,just let me suck it. If i suck it, and you don't cum in my mouth, it means you're not gay.

thumbup1 beer

thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
millerlite02 said: ...

LOL

7. (20 points)

Mary and Suzie, the lesbians who live next door to Allen, are muff diving at 8pm EST on a Wednesday evening. The lights are diimmed and their bedroom window faces southeast. Meanwhile, at Allen's place, John is fucking Allen in the ass while sucking Allen's dick. Allen is watching the lesbians through binoculars while getting fucked. If the last train leaves at 9pm and travels westbound at 75mph, does Allen have time to get his gay ass back home to his wife by midnight without getting caught?

For extra credit, in addition to being extremely flexible, is John also "flexible"?

This test will be timed. Please show all work; simple answers will receive no credit.

t2014
there Gay or bi , I'm Gay i like getting fucked and i like to suck also with men only.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
if you have any sex with both genders your bi, if only same gender gay...not hard, and young people who are we kidding, i never had sex?? just cos the dick wasnt in anywhere but your mouth still means you HAD sex

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't worry about the labels - just suck and fuck!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All of the examples "Bisexual" But who cares? Enjoy yourself and life.

peanut3226
For me; straight, bi and gay are labels for those with emotional feelings to a particular gender(s). Sex is just sex. So if a straight guy gets sucked off by a bloke then he is still straight because he has emotional feelings for women not men.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
don't knock it until you try it. 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
peanut3226 said: For me; straight, bi and gay are labels for those with emotional feelings to a particular gender(s). Sex is just sex. So if a straight guy gets sucked off by a bloke then he is still straight because he has emotional feelings for women not men.

Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females

ackording to wiki, if you like to have sex with both genders just admit to it, so your bi, so what....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who cares? Its two people enjoying each other. Why do we need to label them? thumbdown

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who cares sex feels great.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Mary and Suzie, the lesbians who live next door to Allen, are muff diving at 8pm EST on a Wednesday evening. The lights are diimmed and their bedroom window faces southeast. Meanwhile, at Allen's place, John is fucking Allen in the ass while sucking Allen's dick. Allen is watching the lesbians through binoculars while getting fucked. If the last train leaves at 9pm and travels westbound at 75mph, does Allen have time to get his gay ass back home to his wife by midnight without getting caught?

For extra credit, in addition to being extremely flexible, is John also "flexible"?

This test will be timed. Please show all work; simple answers will receive no credit.

Let me answer

Allen is bi, he's getting boned and sucked by John, but still enjoying the female action by Mary and Suzie through the binoculars.
Doesn't matter how fast the train is going...Allen is already home so he will be there by midnight as long as he doesn't decide to venture over and join in with Mary and Suzie.
As for John, he is gay and very flexible if he can fuck and suck Allen at the same time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
labels who needs them ,we are basically animals ..the difference being we like to fuck all the time just for fun ,so lets have lots of fun jerk bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.72 seconds