Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
pissing pussy
who finds a womans cunt pissing sexy?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Smoldering
I've just recently become interested in this. Like others, I've always thought of it as a private body function. But fresh urine is generally sterile or at least inert. Other cultures use it for all kinds of things - including as a hair rinse! They simply don't have the same social aversion that we've been conditioned to have.

Occasionally I would pee when taking a shower. I've been curious about it, so finally sat down in the shower and let fly over myself, on my face, in my mouth, wherever I could get the stream going. I was surprised at how intense the warmth of it was - almost hot. It was a powerful sensation to receive it.The second thing that surprised me was that it didn't taste bad at all - I felt no aversion to the taste or the aroma. It was more salty than I expected and the aroma felt simply earthy, as if it belonged with the more familiar aromas of sex.

I think part of the attraction is the socially forbidden nature of it. I'd be very curious to try it from another person. My inclination is the closer to her the better - I'd love for her to let loose during cunnilingus. Mutual peeing could be a hoot. But I think I'd want to stick to the tub for now, and the idea of "old" pee, or anything that's become rancid, is a serious turn off.

So it's become kind of an oral sex curiosity, I guess. Not really a fetish for me, but I can see how it might become one.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
duckjob said: I feel I should throw this out there. Before partaking, please drinking plenty of water. Or better green tea. Avoid coffee, and maybe asparagus. It's a little more pleasant that way I've found.

that's a quote to live by...alcohol as well and def not first pee of the day

Forum Level:
Just getting started
with a married cpl in my mid-20s, they taught me a lot in the world of sex play, one of which was the love of golden showers!
i'll drink it, bathe in it, get showered on, shower on, have even had a guy piss inside my ass (yesss!).
I love piss kisses too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
enjoy
my wife and I often pee in the shower. to me it is an arousing site when it gushes out when she holds it
raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It doesn't get any better than a pissing pussy on your face! redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Обожаю когда жена выдает мне дождик из своей пизды

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
omorashi
Ive recently discovered the word omorashi. Its a fetish word apparently for watersports. They use it as a tag on tumbler and other sites. Aside from the actual wetting I have learned about the fetish of watching a girl hold it to the point shes dancing about and whimpering trying to hold it until she reaches the point shes unable and has an accident in her clothes, wetting herself. As hot as seeing a woman wet herself, seeing her unable to hold it a second longer, the anticipation she has is totally orgasmic! If watersports is your thing, poke around those apps using that tag and you find lots of videos.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Given the social taboos we were raised with, I find pissing openly with a woman to be delightfully naughty, enjoyably playful, refreshingly uninhibited, excitingly exhibitionistic, voyeuristically thrilling and immensely intimate. A wonderful erotic experience, assuming a willing partner.

It helps to know that urine is sterile and that, in survival training, if stranded without potable water, you are encouraged to recycle your urine to delay dehydration, the first threat to disable you and lead to death. It's not particularly tasty to most palates, but it's not toxic. And even so, there are lots of way to enjoy pee play without ever taking a taste. For me, it's mostly visual and also tactile.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I find it really sexy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOVE IT!!

thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup

A squirting or pissing pussy when playing and teasing and edging... the best.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: I love to watch for sure. Every now and then if we are along on a beach I will ask her to give me a good look as she opens up and pees. I did post some nice close up pictures of her peeing in here but she later asked me to remove them.

Lamihot husband. As you know I have had the pleasure of inspecting your wifes cunt up close and personal but would love to see her pissing. Can you repost the pics or PM them to me?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love Nawtynana kneeling down over me peeing on my cock...I have the odd photo on my profile photos I think.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pissing pussy
I think in ass is sexier

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sure do. Just recently found out actually. smile

Love it when the wife posses in my mouth!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pissing pussy
Super sexual turn on for me!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it - a woman's way of cumming.....if I can squirt - why can't she? She loves how I enjoying seeing it - she'll watch vids with me and makes her dripping wet - but she is too shy to let it flow on me.......I am patient

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Works for me, Very hot

BiTvSubSissySlut
Love to watch my wife hold her shaved cunt lips open as she pisses. She has done it outside in our garden and at nudist sites. Love to see her golden pee shooting out as she squats with her legs wide open. She has pissed on my cock as I wank and over my body and in to my mouth. I like to wash in her urine, licking my lips and fingers, drinking down her hot piss. She enjoys me pissing on her tits and clit as she pulls her labia wide apart. I've yet to try pissing inside her vagina or rectum, but I would love to. It's all part of a varied sex life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to drink form a pissing pussy. I had a "friend" who used to do this for me years ago and I loved every drop of it. My wife won't do it and it's quite disappointing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes, just watching or being pissed on so hot makes me cum like a fountain

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Drinking piss straight from the pussy
I love it but my wife thinks it's sick, but lucky for me her fuck-buddy has a wife who loves it. So when my wife is getting fucked in the bedroom I am getting a Golden Shower in the shower before we go 69 to finish.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sue30 said: I find it fucken HOT to watch another women pee.

Would love to see you pissing all over me with that tasty looking pussy of yours

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pee View
My interest started purely visual. I really wanted to see a woman piss, up close and fully displayed, her stream flowing from her clearly visible pee-hole. Yeah ... I'm very voyeuristic. But I was too embarrassed to ever ask.

Then, after college, I had a girlfriend who suggested we take a hike in a nearby park on pleasant afternoon. After an hour or so, a long way from the parking lot, she said she was going to have to "tinkle". We hadn't encountered too many others, but occasionally other hikers had gone by, so she wanted to get off the trail and wanted me to go with her as a "look out." My dick got hard, just from the anticipation. She found a spot, dropped her shorts and panties to her knees, squatted down beside me and I saw her stream shoot out from between her legs. She didn't seem concerned about me watching at all, so I took a couple of steps forward so I could glimpse her slit as she continued to pee. She wasn't kidding about having to go. When she finished, she just pulled up her panties and shorts and off we went, as if nothing had happened. Except my dick stayed hard for a while.

That night, when we were having sex, I told her that watching her pee had really aroused me. She looked at me strangely and replied: "Honey, you eat my pussy, and very well, too. I suck your dick, all the way. I don't think it's a problem if you want to watch me piss. Any time I got to go, it's fine with me."

From that invitation, we both explored the different aspects of pee play. After awhile, it became another easy choice on our erotic menu. But I have to admit, I still like to see the ladies who are exhibitionistic about peeing, which is a nice thing about NN. Think about it. A woman who will pee openly for an appreciative audience is being delightfully naughty, extremely playful, thoroughly uninhibited, excitingly exhibitionistic, a little kinky and wonderfully intimate (If you're a couple, everyone assumes you're fucking; but enjoying pee play is your secret.) I find that to be a powerful erotic cocktail!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes Please!!!!!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds