Just getting started
Pegging

So, Who is into PEGGING? rolleyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass to Ass
Her_Toy said:
suthernlover said: Now to put a fine point on it; Who among you have used a double ended Dildo versus a Strapon and Which do you prefer ?

I've had both! There are a few toys Like the Feeldoe that do the trick quite well... Me, I like what gives the gal the most pleasure. I find when she's enjoying the action she gets more turned on and fucks me better!!!

I?ve used a double ender with two of the women who pegged me, and they loved it. One said she preferred it, because she got the sensation of being penetrated at the same time. It does feel hot to be joined at the ass and pussy. It made me cum intensely, and she squirted.

I tried a Feeldoe with one of my friends but we couldn?t get the angle right so she ended up using it on me by hand while I was on all fours. Still very hot for both of us, mmmmm.

[/quote

Wife # 2 (without whom pegging would not be) was finally amenable to anal sex and even started like being DP'd with a dildo as I was penetrating her pussy or vice versa, like our extra long double ender in her ass as we tried (we were successful once) fucking. felt amazing!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would definitely like to give it a try. I have watched some vids and a hot woman fucking her man is a super turn on. Do any of you here have pics on NN of your experiences?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely
We enjoy it very much. I lay on my stomach and she lays on top of me and pumps away. It's super hot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
captainsack said: We enjoy it very much. I lay on my stomach and she lays on top of me and pumps away. It's super hot

I would totally let Mrs. Captain Sack peg me! You should post some pics of her doing you. That would be super hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
never tried it, but would love to!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The wife has obliged a few times, would love it more, but it's not all that fun making someone do something they're not excited about bored

Forum Level:
Just getting started
gals aren't into it , Why???
FootballButt said: The wife has obliged a few times, would love it more, but it's not all that fun making someone do something they're not excited about bored

Currently with a woman who thinks I should get an instant erection because she naked! SHM and wont even try to meet me half way ! You know the saying you can lead a horse to water.....

Was hoping to get some more opinions from ladies.

BiTvSubSissySlut
As I love anal so much, pegging is just another way of me enjoying my asshole. Having a woman use my ass like I use hers is a fantastic turn on, switching roles is a lot of fun. The beauty of pegging is that it can go on for ages, as long as she has the energy to pound my asshole I will take it like the slut I am. Being fucked and pegged doggy style lets me know what it's like to be a woman, and really enjoyable to be fucked like a whore. Every guy should try it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PEGGING
as a lifelong bi male who is neither sub nor sissy I enjoy any form of anal sex as a bottom. cumming from anal sex is the best kind in my opinion. still love pussy but given the choice, use my ass.

if you're near Hudson, wi, hit me up

kinkygreen
Still haven't had the joy of being pegged yet...hoping to find a woman who wants to use my arse soon wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I luv pegging my husband and he can't get enough of it!! It's intimate, sensual, empowering, sexy. I luv the way I look wearing my strapon, it makes me feel powerful and sexy. And I luv to hear my husbands groaning and sighing as I fuck his ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank You
38DDDkinky said: I luv pegging my husband and he can't get enough of it!! It's intimate, sensual, empowering, sexy. I luv the way I look wearing my strapon, it makes me feel powerful and sexy. And I luv to hear my husbands groaning and sighing as I fuck his ass

Now that's more like it . Thank you for the great share... makes my tight hole quiver

Forum Level:
Just getting started
38DDDkinky said: I luv pegging my husband and he can't get enough of it!! It's intimate, sensual, empowering, sexy. I luv the way I look wearing my strapon, it makes me feel powerful and sexy. And I luv to hear my husbands groaning and sighing as I fuck his ass

Amen! You described it all perfectly. I love the empowering feelings it engenders. I too, love walking around wearing my strapon - feeling a large cock swinging between my legs - absolutely "powerful and sexy". I couldn't say it better myself!
-sarah37 bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
would love to try it

just dont know if i could look the mrs in the eye the next day

Her_Toy
YngScottishCpl said: would love to try it

just dont know if i could look the mrs in the eye the next day

You'll both love it. And if it helps, it doesn't have to be cock shaped. My wife has pegged me a few times and it gives us both a buzz. I've also experienced it with two other women and they nearly came just at the suggestion of it. It leaves your ass with a nice feeling that lasts for a day or two as well.

Maybe try some assplay on yourself while you're with your wife and see how she reacts, or if she wants to try a small vibe or dildo on you first.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pegging
Yeah huge fans of it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I absolutely love it. My g/f got me started about 6 years ago. I was scared at first but she was gentle..........THE FIRST TIME! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
JsyCpl2017 said: Yeah huge fans of it

rolleyes LOL yahoo share with us your best, please?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pegging
Yep, we both love it

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sophia519 said: dave loves it

peg me Sophia as I suck dave

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Erosbi60 said:
sophia519 said: dave loves it

peg me Sophia as I suck dave

lol such a perve..I love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sarah37 said:

Amen! You described it all perfectly. I love the empowering feelings it engenders. I too, love walking around wearing my strapon - feeling a large cock swinging between my legs - absolutely "powerful and sexy". I couldn't say it better myself!
-sarah37 bounce

jerk Ahhh I love hearing how both of you describe the feelings. Can you each have orgasms while plowing that deep furrow? Is it from the friction against you or the closeness of bodies or just the mental aspect?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
JsyCpl2017 said: Yep, we both love it

would love to see your sexy strapon

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think some of these active pegging couples need to post some pics here at NN! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's something i'm really keen to try....

Her_Toy
hothardvic said: I think some of these active pegging couples need to post some pics here at NN! smile

I recently posted pics and video of my first strapon and double dildo experience. Enjoy! thumbup jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Queen of Pegging
Absolutely love it!! Makes me feel sexy and powerful to put on my strapon. And when my man is whimpering and begging and moaning and cumming over and over? My pussy is dripping and throbbing and I just explode! So happy my husband is a total slut for my cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
suthernlover said:
sarah37 said:

-sarah37 bounce

jerk Ahhh I love hearing how both of you describe the feelings. Can you each have orgasms while plowing that deep furrow? Is it from the friction against you or the closeness of bodies or just the mental aspect?

I often orgasm when pegging my hubby - usually from a combination of the friction and the view. We have a mirror near our bed that lets me see us in profile. The view is incredibly hot! Seeing us like that just adds to the feelings of power that the whole scene brings.
bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sarah37 said:
suthernlover said:
sarah37 said:

-sarah37 bounce

I often orgasm when pegging my hubby - usually from a combination of the friction and the view. We have a mirror near our bed that lets me see us in profile. The view is incredibly hot! Seeing us like that just adds to the feelings of power that the whole scene brings.
bounce

What a dream hot wife you are Sarah!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to be pegged if I can't find some cock! wink

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds