view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
only4amomnt
Only One Naked
Have you ever been the only one naked in a group of clothed people? Maybe you were dared, or maybe you lost a bet? Did you get caught? Let’s hear some exhibitionist stories...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Not really exhibitionist, but I was at a sort of festival, most of us knew each other as we meet up each year there.

Anyway as the evening wore on, and the stories flowed - as did the wine! - I decided to cool off in the sea, which was only about 100yards from where we were. So I stripped off and calmly as I could, walked naked down to the beach. After my swim, I walked back to where the group were gathered, still naked. A few just laughed, some smiled,and a few later on joined me when I again went for a dip! It was odd being the only naked person amongst a group of about 40 people, but nobody was offended, and as I said, two guys and three girls later joined me for a naked swim, though on that occassion we all walked down to the beach and stripped there.

That is my only time that I have ever been the only one naked amongst a group of people.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Well, in a naturist club bar, yes I have, simply because they were in the wrong and I was right.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On several occasions. Back when I bottomed at BDSM clubs/parties, I was frequently naked, maybe not always the only one, but definitely in the minority.

I liked the fact that I was all "out there" and "vulnerable."

That was well over a couple years ago though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Raven2005 said: Well, in a naturist club bar, yes I have, simply because they were in the wrong and I was right.

Well you were in the right,
thats true.
But were you the only one
turning blue?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Not the only one naked but the first.We were playing strip poker and I got the worst hands possible so I was the first but not the last one naked.

biguy181
naked at guys steam room

I often go to the guys steam rooms, good place to meet new guys, at the one i go to,the guys strip of and wear a towel to walk around in, I love to walk around naked and let them see my tight butt, and what they could be playing with

get some odd looks but plenty of action

double7
I'd love to be the only naked person at a party full of hot milfs! love The thought of pretty and sexually mature women admiring my smooth penis and coin purse is hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Back in the early 90's I used to share a house with 3 Chinese friends, 2 male and 1 female. One of them said he would like to go to a nude beach to have a look because there are no nude beaches in China. Since I was the only one witha car I said I would take them. We all went down to sunnyside beach in Melbourne on a really hot day the following weekend. They were all super suprised to see so many naked people. I asked if anyone was going to go nude and they all said no way. So I stripped off and sat down. They couldnt believe it and couldnt stop laughing. They eventually calmed down and sat down as well but they still wouldnt get naked. I got an erection when I was putting sun screen on which set them off again. We stayed there for a few hours and went home. ohmy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Spent the night shagging a married girl who was on a weekend away with her friends woke up the next day and all her friends were in the room and I had to walk across to get my clothes,very embarrasing!

cuffsandfeathers
I was on a 2 week trip for a subject in my last year of university. We were staying at site where the dorms were on one side of a grass square and the showers were on the other side. It was about 8pm at night and the sun was setting on a warm evening. I decide to have a shower and while I was in there, one of the guys grabbed my clothes and took off laughing. I had no choice but to walk back across the square full of classmates with nothing on. Having said that, the rest of the trip was very interesting!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exhibitionist Stories
I hope you'll check out my exhibitionist stories in the Forum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's a fantasy of mine to be invited to a party on the basis that I was nude whilst everyone else was clothed. Perhaps one day it will actually happen,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm a naturist and my wife doesn't participate, so there are lots of times there are two of us here and I'm the only one naked. But that doesn't really count.

When other people are here, I won't be naked unless they've agreed that it's ok with them (even though it is m y house). For instance, my mother-in-law knows about my "dress code" and while it doesn't freak her our, it's not something she wants to experience, so I stay dressed with her around.

On the other hand, my brother-in-law is ok with me being naked. So is one of the next-door neighbors. And I have been naked when they've been here which has made me the only one naked out of three people. It's been great. We live in Florida and summer is coming so I hope for many more opportunities.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Oh Yes
On nude beaches at the "crossover" point where there are as many wearing clothes as not. It does feel more exhibinitioist than when everyone is nude.

Also I guess initially when Julie and I had our first "swap" when I was taken by surprise:

https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=117597&d=111201522260

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only One
I would be very uncomfortable being the only one naked just as I would be very uncomfortable at a nude resort being the only one dressed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have never been naked in front of others (except showers at work) but my wife has on numerous occasions. She has done a fair bit of flashing early on but gets really excited when she is the only naked one amongst strangers. She loves the attention and admiration she gets and gets so turned on my being so exposed. She will never ever do this amongst people who know us though, she keeps her exhibitionist side very secret from those who know us.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
At a lakeside party during college, I was part of the skinny-dipping contingent. Of course some joker moved our clothes, hahaha, very original. Anyway, I guess they thought it would embarrass us.

I didn't quite have the guts to go into the main party in the house, but I was definitely out of the water and on the dock and beach in the altogether. What, me worry?

marriedbi52
Once when I walked from bedroom to bathroom to pee with morning wood & wife had fellow school mom's over for coffee. 2nd was when we went to our place in Michigan with a friends family. The cabin had been winterized, but having went there straight from work I needed a bath, the only option was the lake in the middle of town. It was mid October & still fairly warm, they said they could use 1 also so I told them we'd go to the lake around midnight or so, it's be quite dark & most folks would be in bed. They said they'd go... We walked down to the beach & I disrobe & said I was going in. Mary asked if I'd disrobed, she couldn't tell, it was that dark. Having always been bold, I took her hand & placed it on my cock & balls & asked if THAT answered her question...It did, so her & her hubby also got naked & we all went & bathed together. I bet that was the cleanest any of us had ever been as we very much enjoyed washing each other.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
long ago
i was once playing strip poker with a bunch of guys as a teenager and ended up the only one naked (i was not paying attention as I was reading a comic book at the same time and they cheated so I would loose.) Not coed group but only thing I got blushing

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
only 2 others
dave here I was the only one naked with Sophia and her sister for 2 days all day and night and no I never fucked her sister

hardwood95
outdoor shower at a camp area I was at. I was only person there for the day..so far. Was naked at shower, 50 yards from my clothes, when the couple showed up to check in to the rental unit next to where I was standing. Just said our hellos' and moved on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lets bring this one
to the top

hardncurious99
rowing boat
I once was caught out rowing a dinghy in then ude... I was skinny dipping of my mate's yacht, and fancied trying out the rowing dinghy. when I came back. There was nobody around beside my mate, and he was dozing away. So I got in and rowed around a bit, and didn't notice a bunch of boats coming round from behind an island! I was too far away to hide anywhere, so they saw all of it! And even more than they would have expected, as I got hard immediately when they looked at me!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only one naked amoung clothed people
I have been the only one nude but it was as a model on stage. Yes, it was a life drawing class for artists and others that wanted to see the lesson. I was surrounded by folks of all ages and it kind of made me hard at times but it just went hard to soft and again hard all evening long. I loved doing this and got a lot of attention and comments, sometimes asking me to pose in very revealing stances. This was about 3 hrs long with breaks, twice a week, and got paid as well ! I wish I could do this again and find another artist life drawing class nearby. yahoo

DanajustDana
I have and after doing it, I felt liberated. The setting was usually a house party or an outdoor gathering. Like others I have also modeled, most recently for a university professor. I still strip when we're on the boat with friends, a couple of women will usually join me after a few drynks. I was nude on our boat last week, I know people saw me which is also part of the fun!

Dana

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lamihot, I think this question is for you, anything you would like to tell us?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Couldn't Guess
How many times the wife has been naked in a crowd of people but so honored she is mine and willing.
Will admit several parties ended up with more people getting naked but she sure was first.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh Yes! This is my fetish. Now, unfortunately, life dictates its own conditions and puts up barriers. But, in my carefree youth, I experimented with this, quite actively. Now I also try to satisfy myself with this whenever possible. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked Alone
My first time at any kind of nude resort was in Indiana years ago. At the time it was called Naked City and it was clothing optional. I liked that because I could leave my clothes on. After a while, with most others either naked or in some state of undress, I began to feel uncomfortable wearing clothes. So, off they came. I would feel uncomfortable if I were the only one naked.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Many, many times thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds