Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Unusual places where you have shot your load
So, as the title says, where is the most unusual place that you have shot your load?

Apart from filling some poor girls left ear when she moved her head away to avoid a mouthful I suppose mine has to be either in a pair of a mate's wife's knickers from the laundry basket in the loo or a result of a girl friend's hand in the back of a London in broad daylight!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I had a MAJOR fetish for noses most of my life. I got so aroused by the big greek pronounced type noses! Finally one night this italian girl I was with had a few too many to give a damn. We were fucking and I asked if I could cum on her face, she was sure whatever. When I was ready to cum I straddled her chest and jerked. I put the tip to her nose and came in both sides. She commented it felt gross like she needed to blow her nose. I convinced her to just suck it in like its snot and she did! That was the only time I got that lucky. How many guys have cum in a womans sinuses? LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
viper1701db
On the hood of my car (among other places on the outside) would have to be the most unusual but most enjoyable place smile

bryan5151
unusual places
not sure where the most unusual place would be,most times on or in some one, but have been wanked off in the bush or car, by ladies or guys, shot my load over the floor in a shower at nudist club, with the help of a guy,
most unusual way would be with my wife's fist in my ass sitting over her face and shooting a bucket load over her face

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In a half cabin boat while out fishing and within hearing distance of guys on the shore

randypete
shot my load
on a night flight on a plane in my seat jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In a train on a 3 day journey.

In the cab of a huge tractor while plowing a field.

Wanked off in truck while driving.

Been wanked off while driving cars several times by gf's.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Men's Room
Does it count if I expressed milk out of my boobalas in a men's room in a restaurant/bar? It was a weekend away from my youngest and my boobalas were painfully full. bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
airplane rest room!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
On the sammich of a prick boss I had a long time ago. I got more enjoyment from watching him eat than I did jerk on it

Smoldering
chargingram said: On the sammich of a prick boss I had a long time ago. I got more enjoyment from watching him eat than I did jerk on it
A life lesson is NEVER be rude to the waitstaff at a restaurant. Never. They have power over you. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum squirted
when i was around 17 in the 70,s i was in a detention center for a couple years , well what happen was i had gotten cleaning liquids on my penis and had a reaction , by the end of the work day my penis was red and bigger than when it was hard and puffy, my fingers and hands did the same thing, any way i requested to see the nurse and after i told her she had me slide my cloths down over my penis it was like a sausage stuck out and tingling , she told me to pull my foreskin all the way back to see the end and as soon as i freed the head of my penis i squirted cum 4 or 5 squirts , even in shock it kept squirting .. it was so sensitive from the swelling i could not help it,it had a strange tickling feeling very sensitive, , i even got in trouble ,it cost me 30 extra day for gross disrespect towards staff. it was worth it , iv never felt a cum like that since,, i guess because i wasnt getting to cum regularly and the swelling caused it .. any how cumming when you dont know its going to happen and right in front us a women looking right at you it wild,, you got to try it some time ,, lol

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Well, in the sea whilst watching all the sexy girls walk by on the shore (often)
On a train, yes.
Inadvertently on the carpet of gf parents lounge whilst waiting for her to sneek back from the loo.

jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
60 feet deep, scuba diving solo
I spewed my load into the ocean, at 60 ft deep, on a solo dive from shore, perched atop a coral cliff/canyon at 60 ft but the cliff dropped off into 300-600 canyon. Floating weightless and stroking in that silence, nothing but hearing my breath increase.

And, for the record, fish ate it! Yep, fish swallow!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
AShyGuy4u said: I spewed my load into the ocean, at 60 ft deep, on a solo dive from shore, perched atop a coral cliff/canyon at 60 ft but the cliff dropped off into 300-600 canyon. Floating weightless and stroking in that silence, nothing but hearing my breath increase.

And, for the record, fish ate it! Yep, fish swallow!

Brilliant! lol

Must have been very serene...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the butt of a woman I didn't know in front of me on subway. She had a skirt on

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In a library book in my middle school library! LOL

marriedbi52
NN prevents me from saying............. blush

speclives
In my own ass - love to fuck myself

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
speclives said: In my own ass - love to fuck myself

That is one heck of a talent! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
while driving
got a hand job while driving with the ex. So all over me, the car seat, the floor mats and her hand. It was a small 2 seater, a Pontiac Fiero if you remember those jerk tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the middle of the road, naked at night.
In a urinal at a public bathroom.
In one of my friends wife's worn panties.
In a woman's hair while jerking off with it (her request).
In a lot more strange places too!
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
interesting topic
Let's bump this back to the top

Ladies could add must interesting places masturbated

jerk dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doctor’s office

This was only a small amount but when I was receiving a prostate exam leaning forward over the examining table... I felt a spurt come out that left a tell-tale spot on the pad.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cum
on haulover beach many times with sophias guidance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to like to cum off a 3 story building

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to like to cum off a 3 story building

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
The Grand Canyon

jerk

yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Boss's boss's desk, about 25 years ago. Internet access was much less common, and I had time, opportunity, solitude, and a washcloth all to myself. Not one of my proudest, or most memorable loads outside of questions like this.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is embarrassing but true

When I was a very young teen and becoming delightfully aware that jerking off felt extremely good, I would most often do it in the bathroom in the shower, or sitting on the toilet looking at Playboy Magazine...or in my bed in the dark into a hand towel.
One day I was sitting in the den watching tv and my younger stepsister was playing with her Barbie Doll Dream House set...the one where Barbie had a boyfriend named Ken and a Corvette. One thing about Barbie Dolls was that the doll was “stacked and hot” and I found myself watching my stepsister continually changing “Barbie’s” clothes...leaving Barbie naked at times in the process.
Eventually she tired of playing with it and she left the room to go outside leaving Barbie laying there unprotected. So...being the hopelessly horny little pervert that I was fast becoming...I decided I would like to cum between Barbie’s little plastic legs on her little plastic pussy. I ‘Kidnapped’ Barbie and took her into the bathroom and proceeded to twist her legs as “open” as I could and jerked off on her as best I could... I spurted on the pussy and a little got on Barbie’s prominent boobs as well... But immediately afterward I felt very stupid that I had sunk to that level because it was definitely a pretty pathetic and ridiculous idea.
I washed Barbie off before I returned her naked body to the dream house...and wondered if Ken ever knew I’d fucked his girlfriend.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story Clouseau
made me laugh!!! grin

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.91 seconds