Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
LaneyAngel
Clean Inside (a pissing fantasy)
beer
This very short story is one of my fantasies, which my darling has now helped me fulfill! Yay!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
She had been watching him while he slept, and as she had watched him, one of her hands was between her legs, gently caressing her cunt. She was so horny, but didn't want to wake him up. And watching his cock grow large under the blankets as he slept, well, that wasn't helping her any. She wanted to fuck him.
She slid her hand under she sheets, wrapping her hand around his cock and massaging it a bit. Oh how she loved to touch cock, and play with it. To feel the hard rod in her hand, it aroused her even more. Watching his face for signs of waking up, she kept massaging the fuck stick she held in her hand. She was getting antsy, and she wished he would wake up.

It was about an hour later that her wish was granted, and he blinked at her, his eyes full of sleep.
"Hi." she whispered, a smile on her lips.
He just looked at her, his face a bit confused. She had stopped playing with his engorged cock only moments before, and now it was incredibly hard and stuck out like a sword.
"Good morning," she said.
He simply grunted, still not completely awake. He had a very urgent need to piss though, and he threw back the covers to get up and go to the bathroom. She grabbed his arm and he turned his head to look at her.
"Wait!" she said.
He watched her. He desperately needed to pee, but he was tolerant of her, the expression on her face showed she wanted something! She pressed her hand to his shoulder, laying him back, and she straddled him, letting his cock slip into her cunt. He was too sleepy and slow to tell her off, just watched her as she wriggled on him, his cock inside her. She hadn't had any real warming up and it was a bit awkward and tight, and the sensation on his dick just made him want to piss even more.
"Thats it now," he said, "I have to go to the bathroom!"
She continued to slowly move up and down on his cock. The room was quite dark and he couldn't see her facial expressions, just felt her small, tiny moments on his dick, making him need to pee all the more.
"Thats enough! I have to piss!" He grabbed her ass in his hands to remove her, but she squeezed his hips with her thighs and legs, unwilling to be moved. "I HAVE to piss, get off!"
She shook her head at him as she continued to move up and down his shaft, not well, she was limited in her movements, but she did it anyway.
"If you don't get off me, I'm gunna piss in your cunt!" he told her.
She leaned down so she was eye to eye with him, her arms folded across her chest. "You wouldn't dare!" she whispered, "thats a new low, even for you!" She kept up her slow, steady rythm, her eyes locked on his before she pushed herself upright again.
He watched her, and at least for a minute, he tried to stop himself. He was utterly busting to go, and who knew how long it would take her to finish. She deserved it anyway, for taking the lead and being a cow. He stopped trying to contain himself and less than two seconds later, she froze on top of him, a gasp of air being sucked into her mouth. He kept peeing, right into the core of her. She squirmed on his cock a little and he heard her moan, at least a little bit. She wriggled on top of him, not sliding off, but keeping him inside of her. She only moved around on his cock, in tight circles, as he kept peeing. He could feel the sheets under his ass becoming wet as his piss leaked out of her and onto the bed.
"You're a very, dirty, boy!" she chided him, her voice telling him she didn't think that at all, and she actually liked it.
"I told you I had to pee!" he growled.
She giggled, low and sensual. "I know you did!"
He grabbed her ass this time, and there was no resistance when he lifted her off him and plopped her onto the bed. She sat, merely looking at him sheepishly. He shook his head at her and left the room. "You'd better be cleaning that bed off today, otherwise you're the one sleeping in it!"
She giggled and got up to do as he told her.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very erotic - would love to hear more of your delicious fantasies !!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
raspberry That's a great story! I'd love to do this too , but making the bed wet doesn't sound too good. Would need one of those blue plastic sheets. jerk

Vimala Fleur
Very saucy smile I've never had any body wee inside me, on me yes but not inside me. I'm curious now, I think I'll have to try it. smile Thank you for posting. x

dc56dc
Pissing inside a girl
Shame you live so far away.
I have to make sure that I have a pee before sex otherwise a spurt of wee comes out after cumming. Only once have I ever let it all go, that was at a beach party I was having sex with a girl, needing a wee, As I came, I just let go it was really nice for me, but I got called a dirty bastard and smacked round the head by the girl.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great
We tried the same thing and it worked took a little while to get started going but then it was great for my GF. She had been wanting me to piss in her pussy for years. It hard to pee went you are hard and fucking.
Great story thank you.

handsomepeter
This has long been a fantasy of mine. I loved the story.

cockshore
Pissing inside
I love to piss inside the wife, we do it all the time as she also love the feeling of it. We are into water sports, we now only do it inour wet room bathroom or the tub as it is to hard to clean up else where. Have watched the wife piss into the kitchen sink in front of the window so the neighbours bot could watch another sex act of us.

marriedbi52
I've never been able to pee anywhere unless only half hard...Fully hard? Forget it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Piss
My slut wife use to let her fuck-buddy piss in her pussy after sex. I never liked them doing it because it washed out my cream pie, so they finally only did it when I was out of town on business. Now she makes me piss in her pussy several times ea, month.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.89 seconds