view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
westmidsandy
Nude beach, Nude woods, Nude in snow...u decide
Any of the above spark ideas of freedom exhibitionism and pure self indulgent acts of out door nudity? it does for me! so i wondered how many others share this idea, and also where best to to be bare!!!

ps when weather warms up i will get some pics up of me in outdoors uk!!

javascriptunsuremilie('thumbup');

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brilliant outside sex, sunbathing etc just check some of the chick pics outside they are always great

If this reply breaks our rules please 
westmidsandy
yeah, i love that outdoor section...

NakedLady
I love beach nudity and I do it often in the summer. Any outdoor nudity is fun but at the right beach its allowed which means you can have more fun without worrying about being seen - in fact at the beach its fun to be seen.

westmidsandy
nakedlady...mmm dont you just love the beach completely nude , even just standing up and going in to the sea and walking back to ur towel knowing everyone can see you, and while i know naturists try and brush off the sexual side of nudity, you wont have to go far to see people in various states of arousal ! especially if you ever been to studland beach! i personally have seen all sorts of antics especially in the sand dunes!
javascriptunsuremilie('thumbup');

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Studland is great unfortunately I have not been there for years although its great when we get the sun. Ours is Almeria, Spain but hoping to get to Patara, Turkey this year miles of empty beach so as we can be naughty

NakedLady
Hi Westmidsandy

You`re absolutley right with walking along the beach totally naked. I know many "naturists" say that it has nothing to do with sexual feelings but those of us with a heartbeat do admit it that it does.
I just cant wait for the summer to get here.

ArizonaCouple
I've been naked in the Sonora many times, and have been naked on a couple of beaches. not brave enough to do snow yet!

engine22
Nude woods, I used to date this girl and we would go hiking JUST to find a secluded spot to fuck in the middle of nowhere. I miss her!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
All of the above, and YES it is VERY exciting!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gee, I'm not sure about this nude outdoors stuff, not sure if I would enjoy it. Guess I will have to try it a few thousand times more. thumbup bounce dildo bounce thumbup

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Definately Beach!
I have spent many days at the nude beaches in California and it is wonderful. I love feeling the warm sun on my naked body and the wind cooling me from time to time. Of course the sites can be pleasant as well. I will never get naked in snow on purpose and there are too many critters in the woods for me to want to wander around there in my birthday suit. smile

westmidsandy
thanks all
thx everyone for contributing, i see so far the beach seems to get most votes, easy to see why lol, woods are naughtier and snow..thats something else haha smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Beaches are best.
I agree with most of you when it comes to beaches. Couple of my favorites are Morfa Dyffryn in Wales, just north of Barmouth. Or the beach near Slapton Sands at Strete, south of Dartmouth in Devon.

Where both beaches offer you excellent opportunities to sunbathe naked, the latter does sometimes include abit of adult fun behind the wind breakers. But this is only if you go looking for it. devil

Minase
~Outdoor pics are so sensual; I'm anxious to post in the Nude Beach Section~ thumbup1

FitHorny
Nudist beaches are great, there's something about lying in the sun that just feels so good!

PMlover2

I prefer nudist beaches. thumbup1

westmidsandy
flasher1
flasher 1...just going back to wot u said about the beach near barmouth, i been to barmouth a few times and never knew of that 1, i bet its nice as well, not stony. i remeber barmouth beach as quite nice and spacious! have u got the names of either beaches?

cheersjavascriptunsuremilie('thumbup1');

tripguynude
beaches are great but the sand gets everywhere...nude recreation on a lawn is my favorite smile

westmidsandy
oops
oh, is Morfa Dyffryn the actual beach! ill try a google map

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We LOVE outdoor sex -- anywhere and everywhere (check out our profile pics). It really adds to the fun and excitement!

SenorTigreDos
rolleyes Back in high school and college, I used to go for very long exercise hikes. I would often walk through some wooded areas and rural hills near our city during the warm weather. Usually, at some point, when well away from anyone, I would take of my clothes, roll them up and carry them with me for a while. Of course, doing that would make me horny so, after a while, I would find some place to lay down or sit and masturbate. After making myself cum, I would stay naked and allow myself to get some sun, then get dressed and walk back home. When my wife and I were married, we once went up on top of a hill above her old high school. We got naked and had sex up there in a blanket. She was on top. Classes were out for the afternoon and if they had been in session, some high school students would have gotten a sex education that day! Anyway, we both got mosquito bites and, because she was on top, my wife got bites on her butt. After that, we decided that we had enough of sex outdoors and decided to only have sex indoors thereafter! blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We used to live in SA, where we had great wide open beaches and a good chance to tan nude for hours without any problems. We always found that when nude it was amazing the others would feel comfortable enough to strip off.

It was perfect, very quiet and any other nudists were respectfull to each other. Used to see the occassional fisherman and then the odd perv but nothing to bother about

Its great for the ego and the mind.

TheLegend08
The closest I've come to being naked outdoors is having a wank in my car sad

Never been to a nudist beach but it's something I want to do before my time is up! Just don't know where the closest one to me is.

a67thar
beach only
no where else

jaznshaz
i would go with her up there^^^^^^^^^^^^ w00t lol....yeah beach for me too!!....shaz xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Me I'm going where ever a67that and shaz go!!!!!! redeyes redeyes redeyes

westmidsandy
oh oh threads dyin... but u know i love most outdoor rudity

her_poohbare
I've been to a few nude beaches to oggle. Never seen anyone having sex there, nor tried it in the sand. I've had sex in the woods. Very exciting being nude in nature(caught by an old man walking his dog once when still in high school). Snow? Nope. Never purposely shrunk it up. lol

westmidsandy
nudity
mate u need to get ova to uk! studland beach,on the south coast, so much goin on u need a sack the size of a bin liner! its that big its even divided into sections from family, gay to exhibitionists! fun 4 every1!

beach59
outdoors
love outdoor nudity. Best places we know are west coast of France around Brem-sur-Mer/Bretignolles but the whole of the Vendee coast is littered with nice nudist beaches.
You could check my blog if you like, quite a bit about naked sunbathing. Keep the sex for the dunes or the woods, lying naked on the beach doesn't neccessarily mean everyone gets the horn! its a nice thing to talk about and have in mind for later though, back in the tent or appartment. Did you see that blond....the guy.... etc
Don't know any UK beaches. there are some but I haven't. Only uk nudity has been in privacy of my own back garden and while hiking in Snowdonia, of all places!
Have fun thumbup1

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds