Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Unprotected sex
I'm wondering who else here is into it. Male or female, say your peace. Any by unprotected I mean no pill, condom, pulling out, or anything. No protection at all. If this is your thing, speak up. I'm wondering if I'm the only one.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
If I'm in a long term relationship, yes. As far as casual sex, though...too risky. 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
white_lava08
If I wear a condom I can't maintain an erection, they just don't work for me. So I find other ways to have a mutually good time.

a67thar
fool and you
if you are not in a long term relationship springs to mind

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Didn't say it was a wise fetish to follow through on in all circumstances. Just asking who was into it.

shallowguy
i'd never do it unless i was seriously involved with the person and trusted them, but the idea of fucking a woman i hardly know and cumming in her unprotected pussy is a huge turn-on...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
im gonna go against the norm response because thats what fetish is supposed to be so yes ive done it but is it a good fetish no

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nothing
All the time now, but I'm in a relationship. However, in my wilder days I did a few times but I have to say it was spur of the moment stuff. I'm not on the pill if you're wondering, but I have had a tubal ligation, so no pregas for me.

Nightjack
I have only had unprotected sex in a commited long term relationship. The consequences for both parties outside of a long term relationship are too great should things go wrong. Its not worth it.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I wont do it unless I KNOW she is disease free and on some form of bc.

TheViper
Yeah, *scratches nuts* THAT was a mistake...

secsirod
always into protected sex because of HIV/AIDS and other STDs, otherwise too risky

Dave.Mack
It isn't wise in todays environment but my wife will not have anything to do with condoms ever. If she can't get the guy's cum she says she may as well quit playing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haven't worn a condom for over 15 years and despite lots of casual sex I have never contracted so much as a pimple lol. Lucky I guess. As for the pill, that's her responsibilty as far as I am concerned.

pussymonster09
im all for barebacking thats the only way i fuck life is short i live it to the fullest jerk

luvs2squirt
i hate condoms and have been guilty of haveing unprotected sex when i was young..........but hubby has been fixed and i have been told if i get pregnant again it could mean complications from my last c-section........so no un-pretected sex with other guys who arent fixed from now on

hotman368
I used to fuck my wife bareback but she was on the depo injection. she is no longer on it and we have to use condoms which we both hate with a passion but she wont let me anywhere near her without one now. but I so want to fuck her without one and cum inside her tight pussy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Unprotected sex
Uhoh1

Block forum posts from Uhoh1
Unprotected sex 20-Dec-08
11:10
I'm wondering who else here is into it. Male or female, say your peace. Any by unprotected I mean no pill, condom, pulling out, or anything. No protection at all. If this is your thing, speak up. I'm wondering if I'm the only one.

thumbdown Living in denial will not stop bad things from happening.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Unprotected sex.
It's a shame the big nasty had to come along and fuck things up, the wife and I enjoyed 25 + years of swinging, swapping and M F M sex, from the mid 70's all bare back (she has her tubes tied after our last child), when the big nasty came out we curtailed our activities a lot to the extent that we were only seeing one couple we had known for years (and still see but we don't swing with them anymore) and a couple of married guys for M F M threesomes (the wife preferred married guys as they had a wife to go home to so safer and a lot less complications)!
But then one of her girlfriends (we all used to play together) caught herpes and she was as careful as we were, we decided it was just not worth it, if you can catch herpes then you can catch A I D’s, we don’t like using condoms so we decided to can the lot, shame but!
We have plenty of good memories to look back on I can tell you.

Michelle R
I dont bareback so much now i'm off the pill, but i still indulge once in a while the risk/thrill of it all is a huge turn on

Lickerlout.
Could you handle the consequences?
I think that's the question. Could you handle the slow painful end inflicted on the poor victim of Aids? Or worse still, knowing you have inflicted this illness on someone else during your exploits. Perhaps consider whether you would be willing to "Father" a child with the recipitent of your seed. I do get the "heat of the moment" senario but people - the consequences!! confused

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Who could feel anything good with a piece of rubber on their dick confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Random unprotected sex is too risky. If you can trust the person then that's different. Nobody likes condoms but sometimes it's the right thing to do.

mbguy
It's too risky and not worth it.

I know some people say if you know the person it's okay. But how well do you know them? Are they fooling around with other people?

There are people who have STD's and don't know it. There are others who have one and don't care if they spread it, because someone did it to them.

In the US, approximately 200,000 people have the HIV virus and aren't even aware of it.

cockshore
Bareback
It is bareback for me all the time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bareback - Lucky, Lucky, Lucky
I've been going mostly bareback since I was nineteen and looking back, I've been very, very lucky. I wouldn't recommend it today. Although most of my sex has been oral since I was introduced to munches, so that makes a difference too......

I'll kneel for you if you kneel for me too. dildo

couple50s
I have been seeing news reports with increased frequency lately of couples engaging in unprotected sex being on the rise. They also indicate so are STD's.
I did the scariest thing 10 years ago, had a vasectomy. The best thing I ever did in hindsight. Whenever, wherever, however without a moments worry. Of course I am married so STD's are not a worry.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I was sheltered as a kid. I entered the military and had no problem finding the ladies. I used condoms with flings. I had several long term relationships I didnt use condoms in. My 1st fiancé miscarried 3 times I knew about. I loved cumming in her! I knew by then what the egg whites looking goo in her panties meant, I knew she was ovulating, I came so hard knowing I was impregnating her. We broke up and I had a few flings several with older married women. Some I knew were married many I didnt. It was in hindsight like they passed me around. I would cum in every one of them. Theyre married, if they got preggo it was explainable, they wanted it bareback. I had a fuck buddy introduce me to anal one night. She was riding me an we never used condoms she used rhythm method. She wasnt sure it was a safe day so she lifted up, placed me to her ass and grunted as she pushed me in her ass. I exploded immediately! From then on when I fucked bareback I just switched to their asses to cum. For about 15 years with my ex we exclusively used rhythm method and her ass. Now im older, my wifes much younger. I dont want a baby she does, and im actually afraid to cum in her. If its her fertile window I sometimes wear 2 condoms. I stress so much one might break I cant orgasm. 25 years of dumping cum in women and now it stresses me out, ironic huh?

sexybrad20
I regularly take anal bareback and every now and then will go completely unprotected, with a guy cumming deep in my ass. I know the risks so I am bit careful but I just love the feeling

randypete
barebacking
i love barebacking it is the only way for me jerk jerk jerk jerk thumbup thumbup

NakedMan1982
As long as both of us were clean, then I'd happily go bareback