Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP??
DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP??? IM THINKING ABOUT JOINING, BUT I DONT KNOW IF THE VIDS ARE WORTH IT....ANY COMMENTS??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
sublimeintervention
Just knowing you're supporting the best amatuer community on the net should be reason enough!

I sadly can't afford it sad

If this reply breaks our rules please 
fungusglow
some videos are quite good, it depends on the video quality for me.
but as well quite alot of the pictures can be supersized and some with such resolution you would swear the person is inches from your face.

flcamfan
The videos are just a small part of the benefits of premium membership. To answer your question...YES it is worth it! 2c

shooter_bob
For me, seeing the videos is mostly what you get.
You can also upload 15 pics per day instead of 3, and remove them, too. Other than that I don't see much more advantage.

An entirely different reason to pay is to keep the site alive, and it's a great site so I would recommend it for that reason.

loveliquidwraparound
premium membership: the epic version
i told myself i couldn't afford it for a few months, but eventually there was no hiding from the fact that i could shell out ten dollars a month for three months of premium membership. for me, joining was mostly about being able to post more pictures AND being able to delete them. as a premium member, you get a photo manager that allows you to change the category you've posted your image in, as well as view your whole gallery w/ comments, ratings etc. without having to search for yourself in the main photo section. the comment manager is excellent for the same reason - no going out of your way to see whether you have new comments, it's all right there. you can also search for all the comments you've received from one user, which is a great function - you have this window with tiny little thumbnails of which picture people are talking about, next to the comment, in chronological order. from there, you can click on picture and see the whole shebang. being able to delete comments is nice, even if it's just to tidy up double-posts smile

being able to watch the videos is the shit. i love it when i'm in the pervin' mood and i can just work backwards through the most recently posted videos - you get a really unique slideshow of people and what they choose to show you/how they choose to show it. it kind of makes your heart stop when you see a video of someone whose pictures have been tantalizing you for ages... and when you're premium, you can view any video or picture that anyone, premium or not, sends you - and that, my friend, is also the shit. so if you've got some people you're close with you can get these entire private photo shoots or videos made especially for you... you get to see stuff that nobody else sees... and it makes you feel cool smile

(NN, if you're reading this, i think you could hype up the big pics feature some more - before i became premium, i remember seeing the 'MEMBERS click here to see a big pic!' button on all the photos, but i never bothered to look at any of the samples. the feature is advertised, but not as much as some others are - and honestly, it might be my favorite part about being a member.) you really DO feel like you're RIGHT THERE when you're looking at the full version of a picture, especially when everything is in focus - and (i might be wrong here) i think that in general, the sort of person who always saves in large format/the type of camera that does so automatically will usually provide pictures of high quality. i mean, to put it bluntly, we're looking at pictures of people who are expressing their sexuality - so the bigger the picture, the more signs of arousal you can find smile and for people like me who enjoy picking over little details, it's really fun to be able to see the titles of books in people's bookshelves, the exact texture and curve of their lips as you notice that their smile is so much more expressive than the small version would lead you to believe, the pattern and detail of a nightgown's lace, the softness of arm hairs when they're standing on edge... well, you get the idea and i'm sure your imagination can guide you in the direction i'm trying to describe smile

in conclusion, it was money well spent. i've still got a month left until it's renewal time, and i haven't ever had a moment like "shit, if only i hadn't sent that thirty dollars to NN - then i wouldn't be sleeping in the gutter and trying to post naked pictures on a computer made of twigs and discarded starbucks cups!" additionally, if you've got another webpage/favorite forum/etc. that gets a lot of traffic, it might be easy for you to just link enough people to the site to earn free membership. 2000 visitors is all it takes to score a month of premium livin', and if you're all over the internet anyway with blogs, profiles for websites or instant messengers, chat rooms, forums - it could all add up before you know it. i've never paid for membership for anything in my life - and if you find yourself constantly wishing for more NN in your life, it's the right thing to do smile

goshdang
We liked it and will be premium again.
I think some complimentary nudles should be sent Loveliquidwraparound's way for an excellent review. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
paid for a year and love it! its not alot of money for what u get and how long u get it for 2c

plums
LLWA - an NN treasure !
LLWA honey that was one of the best posts I've ever read in this forum.You encapsulated everything that I feel about premium membership! Though I sometimes worry about your stalker tendencies wink

Now I'm glad I haven't posted in big format (until I get a decent cam and do some indecent poses ..lmao) yet as some of those books on my bookshelf would give huge clues to my previous career...

Come on NN - give LLWA at least a 3 month renewal for that.....she's a beautiful gem in the NN treasure chest ! Just my 2c

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Prem membership is cheap. A years membersip is the cost of a good bottle of scotch.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
life...and not a moments regret

valleybud
lifer here too......think about it.......for LIFE!.....where are you going to get a better deal than that?.........and, since I've been here.....the upgrades and changes have been amazing.........thanks NN and NN-J

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely worth the bucks! I'm relatively new to "perving" but I must say that NN is the best site I've found. Most of the videos are amazing, and although I've not posted a great deal, I look forward to doing so in the future. jerk

loveliquidwraparound
epic post script
valleybud reminded me of another excellent reason to shell out the dollar bills for premium membership - we must have the best, um, 'customer service' on the internet with the NN crew. they listen to our suggestions for site improvements/changes, and they're always busting out the new features. i've got about ten years of being a hopeless internet junkie under my belt, and i can't say i've ever seen site admins that are this proactive about trying to figure out what their visitors want, nor admins that are ALWAYS tweaking the site and letting everyone know what's up. so you should say 'thank you' by subscribing wink

Forum Level:
A Thinker
As if the above were not enough reasons
Have a look at what Premium Members have in store for them in the near future.

Click Here

tbjones
it's all been said already.

Worth every penny, no matter if you go monthly, annual or for life premium membership.

Just do it! wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
pilotdave
Premium is a must-have if you're an avid photo contributor. On the other hand, If you're just another perv that is only here to view then you'll probably grow tired of the vids within a month so try the one month subscription first.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
memberships
After nine days I became a member. When that expired I became a lifetime member and LOVE every minute I spend here. Give the site a try, go premium.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Reasons for going Premium.
Right off the top of my head I can give you five reasons: 1) support the site, 2) BW even in a limited role, 3) LHS, need I say more? 4)Lisa Love, 5) LLWA and her written entries. What can I say, very intelligent women are a huge turn on. smile

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Have you heard anyone say they didn't like prem membership? Just do it, it's cheap.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
errrmmm Im a premie

but when my year runs out in Oct...I will be a lifer!!

smile grin confused cool sad mad ohmy rolleyes tongue wink 2c jerk dildo bounce smile grin confused cool sad mad ohmy rolleyes tongue wink 2c jerk dildo bounce smile grin confused cool sad mad ohmy rolleyes tongue wink 2c jerk dildo bounce smile grin confused cool sad mad ohmy rolleyes tongue wink 2c jerk dildo bounce smile grin confused cool sad mad ohmy rolleyes tongue wink 2c jerk dildo bounce smile grin confused cool sad mad ohmy rolleyes tongue wink 2c jerk dildo bounce smile grin confused cool sad mad ohmy rolleyes tongue wink 2c jerk dildo bounce

Forum Level:
A Thinker
lifer here and loving it bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to the moderator
i would be keen to upgrade but im cautiously reluctant to submit any card details over the net.also rates are quoted in dollars,im uk based..advice would be welcomed.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Almost halfway through my yearly membership, and would trade today for life membership.

Only site I've ever joined.

Initially hesitated on credit card info, and discovered this is an up-front site, and NOT a ripp-off. Exchange rate was very good.

Screwed up and submitted twice, realized my error, and it was corrected in minutes.

Even with differences of opinion, the people here have all been great to me.

And there are a lot of tresures here.

BytheSea
Yeah Lovitt
Great wingman...the treasures and teasers here are mostly everything nice. I lucked out I paid for another year right before the increase. But I will
be a lifer. Can I put my membership in my will in case
I don't make it?...Yeah I quess if I left a note in my
will with password,but then the new person would not
be me....right bad idea unless I archives lots of
pictures for future postings...I quess I need to start. jerk

tbjones
Upgrade, don't worry, it's a secure transaction.
If you are in a country other than the USA, the US dollar amount you charge will be converted into your local currency on you rcredit card billing statement.

It's just like it would be if you charge something to your card during a vacation trip outside your country.

Here is an easy to use Currency Exchange Rate Calculator

http://www.xe.com/

wink

JJungle
Deffinately upgrade!
Such a great community its not funny!
Made so many friends that i have no choice to become a lifer when my premium runs out!
Think about it this way......you spend more cash on beer per year or smokes or renting dvd's!
I just love the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2c grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yep I'm a lifer grin I think I was hooked from day 1 tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with Sublimeintervention.
PS: but I also sadly can't afford it either.sad

bigmoondog
have not found a better site
i also belong to projectvoyeur and voyeurweb neither compare to whats here for the price. i'll rejoin this one but not the others. combined they don't have the volume of pics/vids or features!
you will get your monies worth here and meet some great people! wink

JakeBlake
Bump!
Horny hound had asked about premium membership in the general discussion thread, and I thought I'd bump this thread up for him.

After being premium I must say I will never go back to freeloader. I think we're going to become lifers when our current year's premium runs out grin

~Mrs. Blake

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.09 seconds