Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fox in the Hen House - Eve and Bree
“You are flirting with me” I told her as we made our way through my new rented house that Eve had furnished for me.

Eve was an interior decorator that we had hired to furnish the house that I would be using on my next assignment.

She was a stunning leggy blonde, tall with all the right curves …including a five month growing baby bump. In her high heels, she could look me in the eye….. and I was 6ft tall.

“Who ….. me?” she cheekily responded.

“Yes…..you……. and you are playing with fire”.

“That wedding ring on your left hand will not protect you” I added.

She smiled back at me, and continued to wiggle her ass at me as I followed her through the house.

“This way to the master bedroom” she commented as she walked down the hallway. I was right behind her.

When we reached the doorway she suddenly stopped, and I ran into her ….somewhat on purpose to see just how far she was prepared to take her flirting. My arms went around her, one on her baby bump…. and the other onto one of her full breasts.

She didn't object….instead pressing her firm ass against my growing cock.

I cupped and squeezed her breast, feeling her nipple harden under my hand.

“I hope you know what you have started” I growled into her ear before licking and nipping at her lobe.

“I fucking hope so……. I've been sexless for months” she retorted.
——
I stripped her first.

She looked amazing as she lay naked on the bed waiting for me…. her long slim legs spread giving me a wonderful view of her delicious bare pussy.

“I shaved it freshly for you this morning” she told me running her fingers across her fleshy lips.

I was down to just my undershorts…..very tented ones at that. I slipped my thumbs into the waistline and pushed them down….catching on my cock momentarily before they fell to my ankles. I stepped out of them, advancing on the end of the bed.

“Fuck….thats huge” she gasped.

“You wanting to change your mind?” I asked.

“No fucking way” was her immediate response as I knelt between her legs with my face up close and personal with her pussy. I could smell her arousal…. and I wanted to taste it.

I ran my tongue along her fleshy lips, picking up the moisture before spearing my tongue between them to find a river of her juices hiding below the surface. My taste buds told me ….amazingly tangy.

“God ….you taste wonderful” I told her.

I resumed licking her, swallowing her steady supply of juices.

I included her clit in my tongue play …. finding it easily …..it was larger than all others that i had encountered. I took the time to study it…. and to flick it with my tongue and fingers.

“I love your clit”.

“You do?” she questioned.

“It’s a nice size…. and I can get my lips around it”. I demonstrated… and nearly sent her over the edge of the orgasmic cliff.

When she was able to recover her breath she said “My husband hates it….. says it looks like a mini-penis”.

“Fucking ridiculous……what a tosser he is” I commented before resuming my attentions on her pussy, slipping a finger into her tightness whilst licking and sucking her ‘mini-penis’.

“Oh…..oh……oh fuck” she gasped then erupting in an orgasm which drenched my fingers and mouth.

Eve was a squirter.

“I’m sorry…..sorry” she gasped. “I should have warned you”.

“I loved it” was my simple reply. She smiled and giggled.

“I suppose he hates that too” I asked.

She just nodded in agreement.
——
I crawled up over her body on my hands and knees, avoiding putting any pressure on her baby bump. I stopped off at her breasts to lick and suck on her dark hard nipples - they were already changing in preparation of feeding her baby.

“Uhhhh….oh shit” she gasped as I switched back and forth between them. There was just the faint hint of liquid from them.

Crawling up further had my lips against hers, and my cockhead probing at her pussy.

She reached down between us, and positioned its head at her tight canal entry.

“Fuck me” she demanded.

I pushed against some initial resistance before my cock slid into her tight hotness. I kept sliding until my cock was fully inside her. That was when the spasming started….building stronger and stronger until her massive cum rocked her body.

“Fuck….fuck……oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkk!!!” she screamed.

I could feel her cum juices streaming down my shaft and across my bloated balls.

With short lunges I kept her orgasm on the boil for another minute or so until she collapsed in exhaustion back onto the bed.

Carefully I rolled us over until she was perched on top of me, impaled on my long fat cock.

“You look sensational up there” I told her….running my hands over her bump and then up over her full breasts.

“Thank you” she whispered as she started to wiggle about on my lap, pressing her engorged clit against me.

It was a gentle fuck with minimal movements until her arousal levels suddenly went through the roof. Then she was pitching about on my cock, and I was holding her hips to keep my cock inside her.

“Aghhhhh……” she screamed with another cum rocking her body.

That did it for me too…..I erupted inside her too, pumping her pussy full of my hot cum.

“Yes…..yes……yessssssssss !!!!” I yelled.

Our bodies spasmed together for the next five minutes or so…..Eve had collapsed forward onto my chest, pressing her heaving breasts against my chest.

As we rested, memories of my very first fuck came flooding back. It had been with a new mother …she had a 6 month old son….and I was just 15 years old, and she was my next door neighbour.
——
Bree was 25 years old.

Her husband was in the army, and it seemed he was continually on deployment overseas.

Bree was very similar in looks to Eve - a tall leggy blonde whose bust had exploded from a B-cup to a DD cup during her pregnancy. I was always trying to catch a glimpse of her beauties…. and she caught me a couple of times….and just smiled and wagged her finger at me.

With her husband away, I had volunteered to look after her yard - mowing the grass, weeding and sweeping the paths.

On the day that I lost my virginity it had been hot, and I had done her yard, finishing up covered in dirt and sweat. She chased me into their shower to clean up and cool off whilst she prepared me a cold drink.

When I finished the shower I put on the pair of shorts that she had left for me - mine were filthy and wet. I found her in the lounge room ….. sitting on the big lounge chair and breastfeeding her son. My cock went from soft to partially hard in a flash.

I tried my hardest to hide it from her as I moved to sit opposite her. It was good that they were baggy shorts.

My drink was on the coffee table that sat between us - I sat in the single seater lounger opposite her.

“You look much more comfortable now” she observed.

“Thank you ….for the clothes and the drink” I responded.

I could sense that she was a little frustrated - it looked like her son was not feeding at all well.

I got glimpses of her breasts and nipples when she changed his position, or changed breasts. That did not help my growing erection.

Eventually she gave up, and stood up.

“Wait here while I put him to bed” she asked.

Within a couple of minutes she was back, and sitting on her lounge. She picked up her drink and took a sip. We started to talk about the neighbourhood and my parents. After about 10 minutes I noticed that her top had two wet patches over her breasts.

“Shit…..I’m leaking……the little bugger left me overfull when he didn't want his feed” she explained, pulling the sticky top away from her breasts.

“Do you have a pump?” I asked. My mother had a friend who needed to use one, so I had a little knowledge about overfull breasts.

“I have ….but its broken and hasn't come back from the repair shop” she explained.

“Bugger” I commented.

She looked at me for a few moments….. then she spoke “Looks like you will have to help me”. She smiled.

“Help?” I asked with some confusion.

“Come over here” she asked me.

I was still confused, but I did as she asked.

“Lay down here….”.

She patted the lounge beside her.

I gave her another confused look.

“I’m going to make your teenage fantasy come true….I gonna feed you” she explained, lifting the wet top completely off, and exposing her full breasts to me.

“Oh” was all I could manage as she positioned me on my back with my head in her lap.

She positioned her nipple between my lips. “Suck” she urged me.

It took a few seconds to get the hang of it, but I was soon getting a steady flow of her milk….. and my cock was rock hard in my shorts. Bree could not miss seeing it.

“That’s good……I can feel the pressure lessening” she told me, resting her free hand on my tummy just near my belly button. She started to move it around, touching my tummy but slipping lower until her fingers brushed against the waistband of the shorts.

Then she slipped her hand under the waistband…..finding my cock easily and taking it into her hand.

“Oh wow…..that’s big and thick” she gasped, playing with it intently.

She changed me to the other breast, and took the opportunity to push the shorts down to my mid-thigh….completely exposing my cock.

“I bet this keeps the young ladies happy” she commented.

I stammered a reply of “I…….I……I’ve never”.

“You’re a virgin?” she asked with some mirth.

I just nodded on her breast, not willing to release it for the time being.

We were silent for a little while before she spoke again …. “We will have to remedy that before you leave this afternoon”.

“Oh my god” I thought to myself …..had I just heard her say that I would be losing my virginity ….. fucking her. My cock jumped in her hand at the thought.

Bree laughed.

“I see that someone is happy at the thought”. She gave my cock a firm couple of strokes.

Then she added “Truth is ….. my panties are soaking wet at the prospect of this massive cock filling my little pussy”.

“Do you want to leave some for later?” she asked, meaning the milk that I was draining from her breasts.

“I think its time to fit this monster inside me”.

I sat up beside her - her hand was still wrapped around the shaft.

She stood up in front of me, and peeled off her skirt and her tiny panties. She had a small tuft of hair on her mound. Climbing back onto my lap facing me, she positioned my cockhead between her wet lips and impaled herself on my cock.

She slid all the way down until her ass rested on my hips.

“Fuck…….that’s so fucking huge….and fills me completely” she gasped.

My cock was throbbing inside her.

“Oh shit……I’m gonna cum….sorry” I gasped as it exploded in her depths.

I had tears on my eyes. My first time had last all of 10 seconds.

“Its OK….its OK” she tried to reassure me as she continued to work her pussy on my spent cock.

“We have all afternoon” she told me “Besides you’re still hard……my god …… I love young cock”.

She was right ….I was still hard inside her…and we were working slowly together. I could feel a lot of wetness between us - a mix of her juices and mine.

“This time will be better …….and slower” she whispered.

She put her arms around my neck pulling me into a kiss….. our first kiss…so full of passion and feeling with her lips bruising mine and her tongue parrying mine.

“Fuck me…..I love your big fat cock….right up me” she gasped.

We were now fucking steadily, juices splashing everywhere when our bodies collided.

“That’s it…… nice and deep….fill me with your cock” she moaned.

When we finally broke the kiss, she sat up straight and squirted my face and neck with her milk. It ran down my face and neck. I could feel the little rivers of milk going everywhere. She leant forward and started to rub her breasts against my milky chest.

I could feel my cock coming to another boil.

“I’m gonna cum again” I warned her.

“Yeh…..me too……cum in me….flood me” she growled.

With another couple of hard thrusts deep inside her I was exploding again, pumping her full to overflowing.
——
“Is that for me again?” a voice asked.

I was drawn back to the present by the voice of my current fuck partner Eve. She had my cock in her hand, and was drawing me back to her pussy.

Bree taught me well over the years that she lived next door - lessons that I put into practice with Eve and my other lovers.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Love fucking a pregnant or breast feeding woman..their tits are beautiful and taste delicious smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.28 seconds