Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
d1bazza1982
Older Women for young(er) male, possible?
I am a 34 year old guy, soon to be moving to Oxford in the UK and would like a relationship with an older than myself lady, between 45-70 would be perfect.
This isn't just fantasy fulfilment, I enjoy the company of women that age much more.

I have put myself on a dating website at age 54, so I would be able to search women of that age, I have had a lot of views of my profile, talking 50 per day but as yet no messages to respond to.

Am I being too optimistic that a women of that age would want a relationship with me at 34?

Responses appreciated, especially from ladies.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Be honest
Hi. Just be honest on a dating site.
Things will go south when they find out you were lying.

I found a lot of older women on dating sites who specifically want to meet younger guys.
Cougars, if you like.
So maybe say you are 34 and looking for an older lady. For long term relationship.

Then there will be no misunderstanding. And give as much info about yourself as you can And add pictures of yourself.
Some older ladies crave the attention of a younger man. Makes them feel wanted and attractive again..

Good luck.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
May I suggest a better profile photo if youre using here as a contact site, and take off your photos of other women on your page. Just a suggestion to help.

d1bazza1982
Thanks for your advice, was using another site to try and find someone, I have detailed that I am 34 in the description of myself.

What would make a better profile picture?

Thanks
Dan

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It is possible. I've dated older women most of my life and my fiance is older.

To attract older women be yourself and honest. It goes a long way. Also don't be full of yourself. When she is talking, listen to her, because it can spark more questions and she may say something that you can relate to. Take interest in her likes and try them out, even if it is not your thing, it's something that makes her who she is. It doesn't mean you have to always do it with her, because we all still need to do our own thing. But just showing her that you are curious will make her more attracted to you.

Don't limit yourself to just dating sites. You also need to get out there and meet people too, whether it's something mundane as grocery shopping or something fun like a club. They are out there. I met mine at a nudist resort in Florida. It just happened by chance. I wasn't looking and neither was she, but when we saw each other, it was a pretty intense spark. We are now thankful we both happen to be there at the same time other wise we would have missed a golden opportunity.

I wish you luck and hope you find the girl of your dreams.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Better picture?
Hi Dan:

I'm coming up on 53. Your profile picture is fun for sure, but if you're interested in older women, you might think about dressing up in a nice blazer and tie - and then snapping that same picture with your very long member bulging through some dress pants. Dress for success as they say.

Good luck! 2c

d1bazza1982
Thank you for your advice mythic creature and Julieannfringe, much appreciated

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My husband is much younger than I am...
My husband is nearly 20 years younger than I am. He's very affectionate, responsible, and kind while very much into our relationship. All of which are selling points for me.

Originally, I wasn't into younger men, but I ended up pining for him when I first got to know him really badly... Eventually, I managed to get him alone and convinced him that I was into him and it turned out that he's wasn't just attractive and kind, but incredible in bed... He was beyond what I could have imagined, and later stood up for me against other men in life while taking on the responsibilities of being a proper male role model for my children, without even needing to be asked, since our sexual encounters were open-ended for him, at least according to me... But he has extremely traditional attachments to being a supportive relationship partner, without the traditional gender role restrictions that can be incredibly irksome with most men...

He's also essentially an angel, constantly working out the seemingly tremendous problems in my and my family's lives, and working hard with his intellect and charisma to actually fix major issues and really turn things around while remaining reliable and kindhearted.

Most recently, he's taken charge of the entire household, my children, and everything associated with me and my sudden heart attacks that I recently had last month... Almost every other man that I've been with prior would have either left me to die in the hospital, or not have perused doctors to help me as he did.

I'm essentially where I'm so in love and indebted to my husband, that I can't see myself with anyone else ever again. I'm completely smitten and would literally do just about anything for him had he only ask. heart