view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterOne
Women and their Dildo's/Vibes/Sybians
We all know that nowadays many women are fucking their accessories more and more such that how many women prefer it to Cock? Do you prefer a female partner with a strap-on or even a male one who may not have a big Cock or able to get it up?

A few years back, a co-worker who I became sexually involved with was a much, much older woman than I who was very much into cocksucking but did not want me to fuck her with my Cock. Just give her a Cock to suck and a load of cum to swallow. Turns out she preferred fucking her collection of dildo's and vibes but a couple of times she wanted to me eat her out/face fuck her as she knew that I loved that wonderful activity. Anyhow, I got involved with another much older woman who was the same way: she loved to suck and swallow but would go home to fuck one of her dildo's/vibes. Others that I know who enjoy fucking their accessory say it gives them full penetration, deep penetration, endurance, and that they just like the ryhme and reason of rythm fucking that way plus it just gets them off.

What do women here say?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
to me nothing beats the real thing, but i like to use a vibe tho, bullit/wand

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
real is best
I love his penis more than toys but our schedules dont always allow it. Hes bought me a vast array of toys. He buys them bigger and bigger and if I pleasure myself im rewarded for choosing my biggest ones. He makes no qualms about enjoying a looser vagina. He goes nuts with excitement if I take my large silicone dildo and insert it just leaving it inside me while we watch tv at night. Anything to gape and stretch me for hours. I swear if I fit a table lamp inside me he would probably explode just seeing it. I have never heard of a guy so aroused by fitting the largest toys inside his woman. I love when he cums in me, which he wont do often for fear of pregnancy. But if I let him put my largest toy in me and his cock and have sex he will fill me with that sweet warm nectar. He cums so hard when im stuffed full.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
You can have great sex with a vibrator, but it doesnt beat a good man

Racketsports
1hotnurse said: I love his penis more than toys but our schedules dont always allow it. Hes bought me a vast array of toys. He buys them bigger and bigger and if I pleasure myself im rewarded for choosing my biggest ones. He makes no qualms about enjoying a looser vagina. He goes nuts with excitement if I take my large silicone dildo and insert it just leaving it inside me while we watch tv at night. Anything to gape and stretch me for hours. I swear if I fit a table lamp inside me he would probably explode just seeing it. I have never heard of a guy so aroused by fitting the largest toys inside his woman. I love when he cums in me, which he wont do often for fear of pregnancy. But if I let him put my largest toy in me and his cock and have sex he will fill me with that sweet warm nectar. He cums so hard when im stuffed full.

Just so you know you're not alone I love it when my wife uses her huge toys and stretches her pussy out. It is such a different sensation when you fuck a super loose pussy. She gets off on using bigger and bigger toys but I rarely get to see her do it these days.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let's see here...
First of all, my husband is essentially a sex god and is incredibly amazing in bed, so definitely him above all else.

So...

Husband > My fingers > Vibe > Sybian > Tongue (Skilled) > Scissoring with another girl > Dildo > Every other guy that I've been with > Tongue (Unskilled)

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds