Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Chatting about sex, without getting aroused and letting the lower head talk
Is this something that can happen??

I am sure women could do it.. but is there men who can?

I love to talk about sex.. learning new things.. but hate it when it is switched into me having to tell them what I would do to them.. oh.. and all of a sudden they are now too tired to keep talking.. lol..

if there is anyone man or woman who would be interested in chatting with me about anything sex.. pm me..

Thanks for your time

Hugs!!! heart

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Smoldering
Will be happy to give it a try, but the nature of such a conversation with a beautiful, horny and uninhibited woman is very likely to make me harder than a fencepost. Think of it as a complement - you're inspiring. bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I enjoy discussing sex. I enjoy hearing how beautiful women like to be satisfied. Sure its arousing but its not like guys can type with a hard on.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Enjoy it, yes!
I find having conversations with woman about sex is quite amusing. It's always nice to get a female perspective being men are quite different from woman when it comes to this topic. Even better when you come out learning some new! cool

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Mickxxx said: I find having conversations with woman about sex is quite amusing. It's always nice to get a female perspective being men are quite different from woman when it comes to this topic. Even better when you come out learning something new! cool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
I know when we starting talking about SEX---with other Couples--or even on the Phone---I start to get HARD! LOL Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I find it almost impossible not to get turned on when discussing sex with a woman.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I get turned on and I get hard. But that's doesn't mean I can't give you a stimulating conversation at the same time.

I'm on kik if you would like to chat. My user is chrisby333 so come say hello

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Easily
Yup can eassily chat about everything and stay in control. Its similar to being on a nude beach and having casual conversations for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For at least a year now, my visits to NN hardly ever involve wanking off. Oddly, I rarely look at the pictures and videos anymore. Almost always, I just read the forum and statuses, and sometimes the stories. I want to hear about people's sexual mischief and desperation, and confess my own. It's also great to talk about what made the best memories so great.