view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
nicdick
fun in Indy
Going be in Indy for the weekend working. I would like to have some fun, does not have to be sexual. Suggestions would be great. But, it is cold and a little boring in the midwest right now, so fun would be just that.
If anything female or fm couples if interested. guys hang out at a good bar?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
I would take a ride North on i-65---maybe 2 hours?---to the OPEN SEX Resort---Sunaura---1-219-345-2000 they have Nude Dances on Friday and Sat night! Single Guys WELCOME! Smoothie

If this reply breaks our rules please 
scootermagee
We frequent Desire Rivera Maya, Desire Pearl, Hedonism and Sea Mountain Inn. We had never heard of Sun Aura. Upon checking the website and the FAQ we read:

'We welcome lifestyle visitors! While we are not a lifestyle club many of our members are in the lifestyle and will be glad to meet you. We do have rules about play however. Sexual contact is not allowed in the roundhouse or publicly on the grounds. What adults do in the privacy of their tents and campers or cabins is your own business. Of course NO MEANS NO in any situation anywhere on our grounds.
We don’t discriminate against anyone’s personal lifestyle or life choices. We welcome LGBT visitors, lifestyle visitors or just the plain curious who’d like the freedom to spend some time fully or partially nude.'

To us, this doesn't describe an 'open sex' resort .

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
I can tell you have NEVER been there!-----What can they say on their web-Site?----"Yes---you can Fuck anywhere you like--except the POOL"! See in "Meet People"----Sex Resorts where Single Guys are WELCOME--SEE---some Replys about Sunaura,from People that have been there! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Again?
Sex Resorts--also POSTED in Sexual Discussion-----on NN! SEE Replys there too!

scootermagee
Smoothie 2002 said: I can tell you have NEVER been there!-----What can they say on their web-Site?----"Yes---you can Fuck anywhere you like--except the POOL"! See in "Meet People"----Sex Resorts where Single Guys are WELCOME--SEE---some Replys about Sunaura,from People that have been there! Smoothie

Actually, yes. An on premise sex club advertises exactly that. Here's an example in Toronto Canada, read the FAQ's. Every on premise sex club or resort in the world has these types of things in their FAQ's.

https://oasisaqualounge.com/faq/

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago here
We have NEVER been to Canada---SO???? Don't know what they POST?-----But WE do know what Happens at Sunaura---and the "other" Places we GO! Good luck UP-THERE!!! LOL Smoothie-- AS seen on HBOs "Real Sex" .

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds