Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
HornyTexasMan
For men
Ok, you say your straight, then some guy wants your dick to touch, stroke and suck. Do you let them? After all it is getting some attention and that's what we like. If you have let someone, tell about it please so we all can enjoy your experience

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Vic_torL
men touching me
I always considered myself straight, but I am a nudist, so I posted a lot of nude photos of myself on a couple of sites. No response from women, but a couple of young men wrote to me telling me how much they loved my cock, and wanted to touch suck and more it. Nothing ever happened, but I became Very Turned ON by their comments, and I still wonder how I'd react if I was approached personally. I have never touched or sucked another mans cock. I DO have a real appreciation of my own cock now love rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
you are not straight if you are letting another man touch, suck or stroke you cock. You are either gay or bi and there is nothing wrong with that. My wife and I have had threesomes with several different men and women. We both consider ourselves to be straight but when there is a third involved, sometimes stuff happens. I/she does not play with another with out us being together tho.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said: you are not straight if you are letting another man touch, suck or stroke you cock. You are either gay or bi and there is nothing wrong with that. My wife and I have had threesomes with several different men and women. We both consider ourselves to be straight but when there is a third involved, sometimes stuff happens. I/she does not play with another with out us being together tho.

Huh, what are you saying, you're bi but consider yourself straight because you only do it during threesomes?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I thought the rule was youré only gay if you take it not if you don't,i have always worked that way and now feel i must be a little bit gay

Smoldering
srxwat4 said: I thought the rule was you'ré only gay if you take it not if you don't,i have always worked that way and now feel i must be a little bit gay

This illustrates the problem of narrow thinking that we all suffer from now and then.

There IS NO RULE. There is only perception.

Once you accept that, the distinctions between "straight" "gay" "bi" and "a little gay but don't tell anyone" all go in the trash where they belong, PARTICULARLY because they can carry all that judgmental baggage of a repressed life. What can take their place, if we allow it to, is an understanding that we are all sexual beings and each of us has our own stuff that arouses us.

My own persona here is that of a very bi, maybe gay, middle aged guy who can sometimes appear to be annoyingly horny. In real life I've been faithful to one woman for over 35 years, have endured over 20 years of sexual refusal from her (even though we still seem to love each other) , and had exactly one cock-in-mouth experience when I was about 17. That sounds about as straight, narrow and asexual as they come. And that very reasonable conclusion would be about as inaccurate as it's possible to get.

Here, I place no limits on my fantasies and allow myself to stretch, to travel and to think outside the box I've lived in all my life. That's probably why my online identity is so bi-positive. In real life, women can absolutely make my knees weak. Men have never done that - they simply have no particular attraction for me.

But I get hot as hell watching nice thobbing cocks and really want to make them cum - hard. What does that make me? Damned if I know - probably bi or curious or something. The more important question to me is whether I'm feeding my sexual self or starving it. Once you get past that, it seems to me that labels are for other people to use instead of engaging in original thought.

Smoldering
srxwat4 said: I thought the rule was you'ré only gay if you take it not if you don't,i have always worked that way and now feel i must be a little bit gay

This illustrates the problem of narrow thinking that we all suffer from now and then.

Once you accept that, the distinctions between "straight" "gay" "bi" and "a little gay but don't tell anyone" all go in the trash where they belong, PARTICULARLY because they can carry all that judgmental baggage of a repressed life. What can take their place, if we allow it to, is an understanding that we are all sexual beings and each of us has our own stuff that arouses us.

My own persona here is that of a very bi, maybe gay, middle aged guy who can sometimes appear to be annoyingly horny. In real life I've been faithful to one woman for over 35 years, have endured over 20 years of sexual refusal from her (even though we still seem to love each other) , and had exactly one cock-in-mouth experience when I was about 17. That sounds about as straight, narrow and asexual as they come. And that very reasonable conclusion would be about as inaccurate as it's possible to get.

Here, I place no limits on my fantasies and allow myself to stretch, to travel and to think outside the box I've lived in all my life. That's probably why my online identity is so bi-positive. In real life, women can absolutely make my knees weak. Men have never done that - they simply have no particular attraction for me.

But I get hot as hell watching nice thobbing cocks and really want to make them cum - hard. What does that make me? Damned if I know - probably bi or curious or something. The more important question to me is whether I'm feeding my sexual self or starving it. Once you get past that, it seems to me that labels are for other people to use instead of engaging in original thought.

Smoldering
Sorry for the double post. Wish we could edit after posting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I thought that a gay person could get emotionally involved with another guy whereas many guys like fun only with guys and can only get emotionally invovled with women and the later, in my opinion, are not gay.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes
Up until my late 30s, I considered myself straight because the thought of having any kind of sex with men was a turn off to me. Then I met a gay man and we became friends. After a couple years of him flirting with me, and telling me how good a cock sucker he was, I relented to his persistant come ons. He was right, he was a good cocksucker. Now I consider myself bi, and I enjoy being with men sexually.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would let them touch and suck my cock but I would probably want to return he favor. I love pussy but cocks look sexy to me too

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I agree with this. I am absolutely not attracted to men, but very attracted to cocks. Basically, I love penis, but don't like what they are attached to. I would love to suck one. Maybe a glory hole would be better for me. I don't know.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I consider myself bi. I am very, very into women and pussy but am also turned on by cock. I have no emotional feelings for men whatsoever. My only interest in them is physical sex. I've sucked a guys cock before but never kissed or got otherwise intimate with a guy, have no desire to and actually am turned off by it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoldering said:

Smoldering, That's the best opinion that I've read on this subject. I feel if more people felt this way, the world might be a little better.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well said
Smoldering said:

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree 100% Get rid of all those classifications and stereotypes, and we would all be better off.

wouldchuck
While I haven't yet I know that in a threesome with my wife and another man I would love to suck his cock and guide him into my wife's pussy and after he came into her eat her and not miss one drop of cum. Would then suck his cock some more to get the cum left in him.
It is only a fantasy of mine and will never happen though have told my wife about it many times.
If that all makes me bisexual great as I do love the thought of sucking another mans cock. And have seen many cock in NN that would do very fine.

MyNakedSelf
once
in a bad moment when I was in a bad place and in an adult video store I had a guy suck me and we jacked each other in one of the video booths, and TBH, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to give head, suck a cock and massage his balls. Certainly I jerk not only to the woman pics but some of the cocks too!

Sey_sex
I like to be ONLY touched by a woman no one else.

Wanksinlace
As the wifes sex drive continues to wane the idea of a mutual jerkoff friend hbegan to grow. I have been str8 for 55 years but some bi curiosity has entered my mind

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well not just anyone
First, yes, I agree that labels and stereotypes aren't much use in a topic like this.

Answering the original question, no, I wouldn't want just any random stranger get that close to my parts. Still, even though I'm overwhelmingly straight in my sexual tastes, if was a guy I already knew, was on good terms with, and he wasn't distractingly unattractive, I'm pretty certain I'd let him have a go with my privates. But to answer the last part of the OP, I recall touching one guy once but I was way way drunk and I don't recall anything beyond that (and no, I didn't wake up with a sore ass! grin )

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd definitely let them jerk me off and touch me. I've done it before and it was fun.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I enjoy the softness of a womans body and the firmness of a mans cock !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let an asian dude suck me off in a churchyard once, he was excellent at it, a little mutual masturbation too.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
stevenasty said:
ilovepussy said: you are not straight if you are letting another man touch, suck or stroke you cock. You are either gay or bi and there is nothing wrong with that. My wife and I have had threesomes with several different men and women. We both consider ourselves to be straight but when there is a third involved, sometimes stuff happens. I/she does not play with another with out us being together tho.

Huh, what are you saying, you're bi but consider yourself straight because you only do it during threesomes?

I don't know where I fall to be honest. I never had an urge to suck, fuck or touch another mans cock. I have been in plenty of public showers/locker rooms where naked men were all over the place and never once thought to myself........"I sure would love to be with that guy for a night" The only time I have even had another dick in my hand was during a threesome with my wife and another guy. It was not my choice to touch him. My wife gets turned on by watching two guys jerk each other off so I did it for her. Did I enjoy it?.........Meh, not like I do with a woman but it did feel good. It must have felt good for him too because his dick was hard as a rock. My wife being in front of us naked stuffing her pussy with a big dildo may have contributed to that too though. LOL

sscd
Touching
If you are going to be in a MFM play there could be some accidental MM touching. Don't worry about it. It's bound to happen sooner or later.
Men seem to answer al the for the ladies posts, I don't feel guilty answering a for the men post.