Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Going Braless
Back in the '70s & 80s, a lot of women went braless. It was very fashionable. Now , it is rare to see a braless woman out in public. Give you an example: Last summer , I went to an event with over 100,000 people. It was a hot day, well into 80s, and not one braless lady did I see.

Question for ladies...why aren't you going braless any more?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i think same answer as the nipple covers
some men cant stop looking
and women wanna be taken seriously
pretty sure there are braless in night clubs

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
kids
Hubby loves me braless! He would take me to church braless if I let him! I would go braless when we met just for him. Im insecure, I dont think their shape is right, I dont think they sit high enough. He loves to pull down on them almost the entire time we have sex. Hes honest, he wants to make the sag more. When my oldest stepson began to notice I was braless and ask questions I quit being braless around the kids. If hubby and me are out alone I may go braless. I hate how they sag now though so I have shelf bras and unlined thin fabric bras that allow my nipples to show through my tops. They are always hard and hubby likes men being able to see them. Sometimes we go on a dinner date, he loves me to casually remove my bra at the table without being noticed or if its packed, he enjoys me going to the bathroom and removing it then I sit down, fold it in half, the straps in the cups, and slide it across the table. Sometimes he puts it in his pocket, if we have a hot male waiter he will leave it on the table. Its embarrassing when your teenager asks about your nipples poking out in a shirt, thats why im careful to have a padded bra on around him.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Question for ladies...why aren't you going braless any more?
Because of pervy old men like you LOL raspberry LOL .. Just jokes.... grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Braless
Wife doesn't go braless all the time , but when she does it's with the intention that she wants to have guys looking at her. bounce

marriedbi52
If my wife went braless it would just look like another baby roll down by her navel...........

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a few days ago I asked Angel why she hasn't gone braless in years knowing the answer already, because it seems all other girls/women have stopped going braless. It's strange that happened because everything else got more sexually liberal. bounce cool

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Well I go braless and feels good doing it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I hate Bras
I'm 63 and I still go Bra Less whenever I can. I only wear a Bra when I "have to" . I hate wearing a Bra. bounce

MissJudyDD
Sometimes!
I do go braless in my yard in a jersey or tanktop. I think most big busted women would agree with me that bras are very uncomfortable!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always wear a bra and pantyhose under my dress at work. Both usually come off as soon as I get home. I go braless quite often, I like the natural feel of being braless at home and in public. bounce

Tops8392
Shopping
When going shopping sometimes I will let the girls come out or wear the nipple less bra. Other wives can give means looks if they catch their husbands looking.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
For me it is pretty simple. I went braless a lot when younger when my boobs were a bit smaller and a lot perkier. As you get older, gravity takes over and plays a horrible joke on anyone with decent sized boobs. I love the braless look and I would have no problems with people looking and enjoying, it is simply that they do not look nearly as good out of a bra as they do in a bra. I need the lift to keep them where they are supposed to be otherwise they want to travel down, left and right. As someone else mentioned, if I want the braless look, I will wear a good shelf bra which gives me the lift I need, but exposes most of the breast. Not quite as sexy as braless, but a good compromise.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My Nipples are too Big
Around the house, sometimes, but not out in public. They're just too obvious. blush

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
never
when we go out braless and panty less for easy access bounce jerk yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MissJudyDD said: I do go braless in my yard in a jersey or tanktop. I think most big busted women would agree with me that bras are very uncomfortable!

agreed!

bryan5151
braless
my wife was a 38 e or f when I met her, was great to see the guys eyes light up when she went bra less, even that big they still stood out,
she used to come into the garage I worked at with our kids, and without doubt the guys would all gather around her to look at the kids, yer right , she wore short short minis and very low cut tops, they nearly burst a nut looking ,,

she had them reduced to a dd many years ago, and now are still quite perky, and love seeing them swing around without a bra, guys still look and I smile at them knowing they like what they see,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1hotnurse said: Hubby loves me braless! He would take me to church braless if I let him! I would go braless when we met just for him. Im insecure, I dont think their shape is right, I dont think they sit high enough. He loves to pull down on them almost the entire time we have sex. Hes honest, he wants to make the sag more. When my oldest stepson began to notice I was braless and ask questions I quit being braless around the kids. If hubby and me are out alone I may go braless. I hate how they sag now though so I have shelf bras and unlined thin fabric bras that allow my nipples to show through my tops. They are always hard and hubby likes men being able to see them. Sometimes we go on a dinner date, he loves me to casually remove my bra at the table without being noticed or if its packed, he enjoys me going to the bathroom and removing it then I sit down, fold it in half, the straps in the cups, and slide it across the table. Sometimes he puts it in his pocket, if we have a hot male waiter he will leave it on the table. Its embarrassing when your teenager asks about your nipples poking out in a shirt, thats why im careful to have a padded bra on around him.

Last Sunday I think the lady in front of my was braless at church...really

katchme77
I would go braless more if it was more popular and other women joined me, but I don't want to be the only one. bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Braless on NN
Braless is way more fun on NN. The last time that I went out braless in a crowd, I received several disdainful looks from other women, so that was it. blushing blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do it sometimes but 100% of the time when we go shoot pool, I make sure my top is low cut and loose!
Why?.....Wtf not! devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Braless
Julieannfringe said: Braless is way more fun on NN. The last time that I went out braless in a crowd, I received several disdainful looks from other women, so that was it. blushing blush

Julia I would love to see you in a tight Tshirt on a cool morning. Yes I would be the one staring. Such a fine set if nips!
thumbup bounce jerk raspberry redeyes drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Braless
I remember the 70's & 80's and I never wore a bra then - my boobs were a little smaller and much firmer then. I am still comfortable being braless today and hubby loves it! Often catch men looking for a side boob or down blouse or simply staring at my nipples. bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said: i think same answer as the nipple covers
some men cant stop looking
and women wanna be taken seriously
pretty sure there are braless in night clubs

pantiless too

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I used go braless a lot when not at work
but i find now that im DD again (reduced once)
a bra helps me not getting skin to skin problems
with all great bras today they are very comfy to wear
when i reduced my breasts there was only "one boob sport bras"
for the big boobed girl

this is my go to best friend, not sexy tho lol

VVVVVVVVVV

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bigclancy said: I always wear a bra and pantyhose under my dress at work. Both usually come off as soon as I get home. I go braless quite often, I like the natural feel of being braless at home and in public. bounce

My kind of lady, I like a more sophisticated look for the office.

Cheers,

btg

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Around the house, sometimes, but not out in public. They're just too obvious. blush

Who says??? raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cubtiger said: I remember the 70's & 80's and I never wore a bra then - my boobs were a little smaller and much firmer then. I am still comfortable being braless today and hubby loves it! Often catch men looking for a side boob or down blouse or simply staring at my nipples. bounce

I'm one of those guys.

The pool attire is becoming quite small - I'm not complaining - but back in the day as a young guy, I believe the ladies underwear covered more than the bathing suits now.

Hoping for all topless at the pool within a few years!!! smile smile smile

Cheers,

btg

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
barless
i go braless when i an at home and some times at wat mart when i go in the office once a week must have a bra on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i am totally with mehotdee i wear a bra when going to work these days but when out with hubby or out doing pics i never wear one except sometimes a shelf bra that still exposes my nipples i do love the looks that the guys give but am only game to do it in the company of my husband these days i also hardly ever wear panties when i am out with hubby as he always likes to give me a bit of a touch up whenever possible and i love it and have been caught a few times which just turns me on even more

Tanny92

Last Sunday I think the lady in front of my was braless at church...really

Church is one of the few regular occasions where I wear a bra, then I just sit there the whole time thinking, "next week I'm going braless."

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.56 seconds