view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterOne
Best part of gaping
I know this subject topic can be both ways with women and men love being gaped or doing the gaping. So, is it being stretched? The fullness feeling of being stuffed?

Two women that I know just loved it for being kinky. It made one feel like she was going to burst being so full and the other just liked he kinky nature of being stretched.

I just enjoyed being able to use my Cock to stretch them out.

So, others?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
milf2play
luv it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gaping

"gap·ing
ˈɡāpiNG/
adjective
(of a hole, wound, etc.) wide open.
"there was a gaping hole in the wall"
synonyms: cavernous, yawning, wide, broad; More"

"verb (used without object), gaped, gaping. 1. to stare with open mouth, as in wonder. 2. to open the mouth wide involuntarily, as the result of hunger, sleepiness, or absorbed attention."

"www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gaping
Top Definition. gaping. when someone is doing a girl up the ass and takes it out, the big hole is her gaping ass. I did Trisha up that sweat ass of hers and it was ..."

So a few ways to think of it.

I like the cavernous hole idea, as well as the involuntary gaping of the labia as the involuntary swelling from inside a woman's excited fills the inner lips, and "bursts" open like the skin of an overripe fruit to release sticky sweet juices

Just my thoughts there about what I love to see

Other "gaping" presentations, not so much

sexybrad20
I love the 'being full' feeling so that's why I've worked on stretching my ass out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
as you can tell by my name i love it! wink
that feeling my ass has been dominated and open ready for more and all pleasure because i am literally open for.

on the flip side i love tonging a chick gaping ass as there is less resistance so i can get my tongue in as deep a possible. just bury my face. gets me so hard.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hubby loves it
Hubby loves me being able to take his cock anytime with no effort. He has been working on me for years. Fingers, toys... recently he bought a lifelike dildo the size of his cock. At first he just used it when he ate me out, he likes me stretched good before I cum. Then one night we were fucking, I was gaping, so he slid the dildo in and told me I was taking the slut challenge, then pushed his cock in with the dildo and fucked me. He came so hard! I felt so full and stretched! He loved staring at my gaping pussy after he was done. I felt so empty after he took it all out.

bryan5151
gaping

I love it when some one uses my butt to the max, best I've had is two fists up my butt, my 12 inch long 3 inch thick, dildo does a good job opening my ass up its nearly 10 inchs around great feeling having it right up my hole mmmmmmmmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife very occasionally gapes her pussy wide open when she is showing off to someone. Most times, she just gets nude, maybe a little bit of a peak inside the pussy but just occasionally if she is particularly horny, she will gape herself wide open. When she does this, she gets turned on by being so open and exposed. She gets off on me posting pictures of her pussy but does not like me to post any gape pictures. As her hole is only fairly small, she cant get the big open gapes like some woman can.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Besides the feeling of fullness, simply the whole indulgence aspect.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds