Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
New competition!!!
Ok - here it is...

Winner takes all - $500 in this first trial..

PM me to get your own personal QR code.

Get as many people to scan it with their cells as you can. (so in other words drop your QR code all over the net, or print it out and distribute it everywhere physically)

Winner will be published in this thread on 18 June (2 weeks from now)

All you need to do is send a PM to me with "QR CODE PLEASE" as the subject. I will reply with your QR code image.

For those that don't know what a QR code is they look like this..

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Entropy20
too technical for me sad
* hang head in shame *

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ShowysaurusSex said: too technical for me sad
* hang head in shame *

Hey Showy.. It really isn't.

PM me a QR code request. I send you back an image like the one above. Then you can just share that image with as many people as you can either on a real piece of paper - card - or online.

Every time someone sees it - they will go - hmm what is that for I wonder - and whip out their phone..

They scan the image with a "qr scanner" and they get taken to NN with your referral details!

So - yes the scanning bit is for geeks - but you don't need to do that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Missing Link
Will the link take people to the main site or to the person's profile?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MarkandLacey said: Will the link take people to the main site or to the person's profile?

It goes to the main site..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Excellent!

JoannaSlinky
Funnily enough, the first thing I did when I saw those black and white blobs was to see where they go. It's the main NN front page, as stated... with referral codes that I suppose will eventually be customised for each participating individual?

A bit like how the Nudles system works, I presume, so that individual participants get credited for who does what.

If NBN (newBudNudes) gets this QR thing, then I hope we'll have a user-friendly landing page, as the current one is grayed out for new arrivals, and has a sign-up box plonked on top of it.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
NN said:
* hang head in shame *

PM me a QR code request. I send you back an image like the one above. Then you can just share that image with as many people as you can either on a real piece of paper - card - or online.

Every time someone sees it - they will go - hmm what is that for I wonder - and whip out their phone..

They scan the image with a "qr scanner" and they get taken to NN with your referral details!

Why would people take out their phone if they saw the image?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
the king(used to be said:
NN said:
* hang head in shame *

King, those codes are all over the place here. They sometimes are coupons or free stuff. They are also on lots of packaging. It's the quick and simple way to get to a web address.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ummm, fine and dandy until the wrong person(xxxxxxxx)scans the code.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wrigley said: Ummm, fine and dandy until the wrong person(xxxxxxxx)scans the code.

I totally agree with Wrigs. This is Pandora's time bomb. If you have folks scan it - fine. I would hope folks are having the 15yo next door scan the QR. Physically leaving it out, there is no control over who scans the code. At least it is hard to track back to the person who left the QR. Scary stuff tho.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
MarkandLacey said:
the king(used to be said:
NN said:
* hang head in shame *

King, those codes are all over the place here. They sometimes are coupons or free stuff. They are also on lots of packaging. It's the quick and simple way to get to a web address.

So people know to scan them?

amps79
Twitter ?
Hey NN we have about 1800 followers on twitter and I think a few might like NN. Lots of genuine folk. If we post our personal code on twitter will that work ?. Distributing them as hard copies is far to risky but we would like to play our part in bringing in new members

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
amps79 said: Hey NN we have about 1800 followers on twitter and I think a few might like NN. Lots of genuine folk. If we post our personal code on twitter will that work ?. Distributing them as hard copies is far to risky but we would like to play our part in bringing in new members

Totally. will work.

You can post your QR code in twitter with a tweet like.. "Scan this and see what you find"

You can also just put the link of your QR code in a tweet. to find your link Scan the QR code with an app that will show you the QR code's URL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I made one myself after seeing your other thread, I posted it somewhere, judging by the complete lack of nudle activity, it hasn't had the desired effect.

I do think it's a good idea though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Today is June 18th! I'm on the edge of my seat and will not leave this thread until I find out who won all that money? Hurry NN, only 3hrs. and 40 mins. left of central standard time in USA until June 19th arrives. Please don't make me stay up till Midnight. I have to get early tomorrow and go to work. Thankyou

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I would like to congratulate the winner.
Way to go.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Had a winner been announced

_forreal_
No winner yet. cool

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.46 seconds